Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Author Topic: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)  (Read 31300 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)
« Reply #360 on: February 16, 2015, 10:00:26 pm »

How did I not find this game untill now?!?!

> We are a dream, no? Take 10 starfish men, and 3 unwilling slave, and 200 essence, and fuse it all into the flesh cathedral. Remove their eyes, their ears, putting them in compete sensory deprivation, while you let their brains grow vast like tumors (although not necessarily in a sufficiently ordered way to do anything other than drive them insane in terms of practical information processing). Merge their minds partially blurring the edges. Finally, put a piece of ourselves in there, and let them dream the perfect nightmare with nothing to distract them from worship and fear. We might also be able to use this to predigest souls, tormenting them for months in order to extract far more essence before they are completely burnt out.

edit: also, if it'll help speed up updates, I can very much help with maths or even make a spreadsheet to automate it forever for you
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 10:18:02 pm by Armok »
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 16, 2015, 11:25:12 pm »

Breed the Unnamed Unholy Flesh Monster and Zolock The Hermit Tank to make Unholy Hermit Tank Monsters!

((I doubt this will work but I want to give it a try.))
Notet hat we dont have enough, yet, for such experimentation. We could lose one, or both, and then will have to start from scratch. And that is hard.
Create Shadonz the Flesh reaper. A monster with void, explosive, and blood magic that serves as our Alex Mercer. He can of course consume a man or woman of his choice and then go out into the world to find information of what is where and what else is going on.

He can eat as much as he likes so long as he reports every week and is not followed. Our discovery would mean bad things happening to him.

Make sure he has a kill switch on him in case he tries going rogue.
You might want to discribe how, and what, to make it. What it looks like. And be specific, so as to get an estimate about its cost. I probably wont add it to the list of things to do without that. I rather not spend up all our resources one thing, when it can perfectly well be spent on multiple.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 17, 2015, 01:48:40 am »

> We are a dream, no? Take 10 starfish men, and 3 unwilling slave, and 200 essence, and fuse it all into the flesh cathedral. Remove their eyes, their ears, putting them in compete sensory deprivation, while you let their brains grow vast like tumors (although not necessarily in a sufficiently ordered way to do anything other than drive them insane in terms of practical information processing). Merge their minds partially blurring the edges. Finally, put a piece of ourselves in there, and let them dream the perfect nightmare with nothing to distract them from worship and fear. We might also be able to use this to predigest souls, tormenting them for months in order to extract far more essence before they are completely burnt out.

edit: also, if it'll help speed up updates, I can very much help with maths or even make a spreadsheet to automate it forever for you
Oooooh this is a good idea. Thanks Armok!
And yeah, we were the dream of a bigger eldritch abomination that got separated from its parent mind. Figured it'd be a good idea.
+1
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 17, 2015, 07:42:01 pm »

And yeah, we were the dream of a bigger eldritch abomination that got separated from its parent mind. Figured it'd be a good idea.
+1
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

AManNamedFloom

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 02, 2015, 01:50:47 pm »

+1
+1

Sweet mother of Yuggoth that's horrifying.

+1
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]