Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 25

Author Topic: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)  (Read 31865 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2014, 12:06:22 pm »

More ... is ... needed. Remain ... still.

Use some void essence to change Nuk - make him stronger, faster, larger, etc, but also slightly physically impossible to the eyes of a mortal - he won't look possible and will cause confusion and headaches when looked upon for too long by mortals. Then command him and 2 or 3 others to go and retrieve some living beings for us. Don't have to be sentient or anything, but made out of flesh.

Flesh cathedral here we come!
+1

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2014, 12:08:17 pm »

Use some void essence to change Nuk - make him stronger, faster, larger, etc, but also slightly physically impossible to the eyes of a mortal - he won't look possible and will cause confusion and headaches when looked upon for too long by mortals. Then command him and 2 or 3 others to go and retrieve some living beings for us. Don't have to be sentient or anything, but made out of flesh.

+1
+1 as well
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2014, 12:11:06 pm »

Yet another +1.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2014, 12:49:48 pm »

DAY 1
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There No More Of Us, But There's Village Of The Tall-Ones 2 days walk from here." ""Mortal, I grant you the Power Of Chaos." "It Tickles!"-3 Void Essence, Nuk is now tall as a Human and has 1.5 times the strength and agility, He can now cause headaches and light confusion whenever a mortal gazes on him and he wishes it, And Although you didn't intend it Nuk becomes slightly more intelligent making his soul stronger.
"Ha Ha Me Smash Tall-Ones!""Nuk, Gather your best hunters and trackers, Then go out and bring me back live animals,By that I mean do not kill them or there will be consequences.""Yes Lord, Uh,""The Name is Yddth-Klvah.""Okay Fthh-Kuluh!" Well he got the pronunciation wrong but his hearts in the right place.The Hunters and Nuk will be back in two days.What do you do now?

Character
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Followers
Slaves
Property
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 01:30:23 pm by LuckyKobold »

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2014, 12:52:11 pm »

On their own initiative the two remaining starfish men build you a small wooden shrine, +2 Void Income.They sacrifice you a small fish but it has no soul so you don't gain any Essence.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2014, 12:57:14 pm »

Take one of the starfish men left with us and use some more void essence to basically turn it into a spawning pool for more starfish men - corrupted slightly with our essence to ensure their loyalty, of course. We need numbers.
Then have our followers worship us for the next 2 days until Nuk returns, in order to build up power.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2014, 01:06:14 pm »

Take one of the starfish men left with us and use some more void essence to basically turn it into a spawning pool for more starfish men - corrupted slightly with our essence to ensure their loyalty, of course. We need numbers.
Then have our followers worship us for the next 2 days until Nuk returns, in order to build up power.

+1 Also we should improve our own body to be smarter and faster with some (maddening) hypnotic powers so we need less Essence to bend minds.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2014, 01:21:12 pm »

Good thinking, though we really need to get our follower numbers up before  we can do anything substantial.
Sig! Onol

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2014, 01:27:25 pm »

(Writing the Update right now,You guys rolled really high for the spawn pool cost, But as for it's efficiency Again Critical Success.)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2014, 01:40:24 pm »

+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2014, 01:44:42 pm »

DAY 2
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You order the Starfish Men at the cave to dig a 15 foot deep,15 foot wide pit in the dirt. When you have finished you consume the soul of the weaker starfish man,+3 Essence and twist his remains into a tarp like fabric with which you and the other stretch over the pit so that it's walls and floor are covered, You then order the other starfish man to fill the pit with river water and feces, Upon his finishing it you consume the starfish man's soul, +3 Essence. You pulp the corpse and dump it's remains into the pit, You corrupt and twist the pulp and grin to yourself,Despite the 2 dead starfish men you had to spend you now that the pit will now produce 10 more in 3 days, at the cost of one starfish man.-10 Essence.
You use 5 Essence to strengthen your body but you botch the process, wasting the 5 essence, You go into a rage and punch a tree."Ow, Is what I would say if Starfish Men could feel pain, But Still,Dangit." You lay on the cave wall and wait for Nuk's Hunting Party To Return.What Do You Do In The Meantime?

Character
Followers
Slaves
Property
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 01:54:21 pm by LuckyKobold »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2014, 01:48:07 pm »

Attempt to at least get hypnosis on this body.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2014, 01:48:40 pm »

Can't afford to waste essence right now.

Meditate upon the flesh cathedral we shall build once the necessary materials are brought to us to glorify ourselves. Conserve essence in the meantime.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 01:54:48 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2014, 01:52:30 pm »

(Um, You had 4 Starfish Men to begin with, Currently you're sitting all alone at the cave,But in 3 days you'll have 10 more so unless you roll very badly you'll be fine, Also Flesh manipulation works just as well with corpses, But if you want non-undead minions Yeah Live ones. )
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 01:58:00 pm by LuckyKobold »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2014, 01:54:14 pm »

((Ah. Edited.))
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 25