north south
- 0 (0%)
east west
- 2 (15.4%)
both
- 7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29

Author Topic: Dominions 4 game #13 Sub found  (Read 40637 times)

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 game #13 Sub found
« Reply #330 on: May 18, 2015, 12:07:37 pm »

Looks like they still haven't been able to submit, and it's an hour from the deadline again.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 20, 2015, 02:34:34 am »

I know we've had a lot of delay the past couple days, but I need a 12h one.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 20, 2015, 03:15:54 am »

I'm wondering if something happened to Hellheart (Lanka). He hasn't been logged in on the forums since the 7th, and he's MIA in #14 as well.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 20, 2015, 06:34:56 am »

Well, that's a bummer. Lanka was a major player (is it still?). Perhaps we should consider a longer pause until we hear from Hellheart, and/or seek a replacement?

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 20, 2015, 09:38:45 pm »

Still no word from Lanka.

If that's alright with you all, I'm going to put the game on hold until Monday. If he's not back by then, we'll get a sub.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 20, 2015, 09:47:28 pm »

Sounds good to me.

Hellheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 21, 2015, 07:12:59 am »

I'm still around, but I've had a hell of a time finding stress-free time to play since my job transfer did not go nearly as smoothly as I anticipated. I might take advantage of that delay - although hopefully not all the way until Monday - but I'll submit my turn.

I'm not a major player in the sense of possibly winning, but I'm still big enough to cause a bunch of trouble for the people that put me there in the first place :p

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 21, 2015, 08:52:24 am »

I'm glad to hear you didn't get killed by (or lose everything in) a tornado or floods, at least.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 21, 2015, 08:02:29 pm »

Sorry was dealing with school finals and this just slipped my mind, my apologies.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 25, 2015, 07:45:25 am »

Did I ever mention how horrible I am at this game? I've got a PhD in horribleness.

In other news, Hellheart stalled anyway. What do we do about it? Do we leave it as it is, or look for a replacement, or force AI? Is there enough left to sub for anyway? Does anybody care?

Hatman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 25, 2015, 08:19:28 am »

As the person at war with hellheart, a substitute might be able to improve the situation and stabilise/grow by assimilating AI Berytos, who are attacking Lanka now because the AI is mysterious and inscrutable in its' ways. I'd be willing to leave them in peace if they did so. The difficulty in offering Hellheart the same deal is that the previous attempt at a peace talk devolved into mutual threats of grand revenge.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 25, 2015, 04:18:20 pm »

Did I ever mention how horrible I am at this game? I've got a PhD in horribleness.
And yet I'm still unable to crush any fortress which you don't basically just hand over to me. Very annoying.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 25, 2015, 04:28:30 pm »

We'll just call you Dr. Horrible.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 25, 2015, 04:38:32 pm »

Very annoying.
That's all I'm relegated to being in my old age. An annoyance. A grumpy, crusty geezer spitting vitriol from the battlements and acting senile every now and then.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 25, 2015, 04:41:29 pm »

I thought the flaming banefire arrows were a nice touch.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29