north south
- 0 (0%)
east west
- 2 (15.4%)
both
- 7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29

Author Topic: Dominions 4 game #13 Sub found  (Read 40353 times)

Vava-Grey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 game #13 Sub found
« Reply #375 on: June 19, 2015, 04:35:05 am »

Guys, I'd like to exchange in 1 on 1 ratio my death gems (nearly useless for Arcoscefale)  in amount of 15 on the astral pearls. Please, respond.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 21, 2015, 10:42:20 pm »

Note to self: my boars are sacred. It behooves me to find someone to bless them, especially when I'm trying to storm a castle.

Hatman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 22, 2015, 02:16:39 am »

If we're thinking of the same castle, it doesn't help that nearly everyone there was a hardened veteran, and that you don't care much for actually feeding your masses of swine. On the plus side, free diseased bacon!

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 22, 2015, 03:33:29 am »

Your habit of never blessing them had me wondering if you didn't even have a bless at all - but I wasn't going to say anything in case you did and had just not noticed they were sacred.

P.S. Having no hands really makes it near-impossible to use boosters. Want to boost death skill? Got 7 astral*? No? Too bad!

* I might, actually. I don't really want to make a ring of sorcery, though.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 03:36:09 am by Shadowlord »
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 22, 2015, 07:13:26 am »

Even if I didn't have a bless, I've got enough thrones that give bonuses that it'd still be worthwhile to bless them.

The main problem is that my nation has basically shit-all for priests. Do you know how many level 1 priests it takes to bless 100+ boars (who, of course, are naturally spread out, since they're undisciplined)?

So I've got to use my mage priests - specifically the ones who get an astral level - to communion up so they can bless everyone. It's been causing a bit (understatement) of a manpower problem.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: June 22, 2015, 07:24:39 am »

You're probably about to get enough thrones to win anyways, right? (I haven't counted them recently because I've mostly lost the ability to project force outside the one lake, and even that is iffy at best)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 07:27:03 am by Shadowlord »
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 22, 2015, 08:16:48 am »

I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah!

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: June 23, 2015, 11:25:27 pm »

Now see - empty castles? That's where it's at! More of that, please.

Edit: I also find it darkly humorous that AI Lanka has gone wild and appears to actually be doing rather well for itself.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 11:28:09 pm by AlStar »

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: June 24, 2015, 05:07:59 am »

I had everyone charge out so they could die at the same time as the force coming from another province. I mean so they could support the force coming from another province. Theoretically they were supposed to retreat back inside, but apparently the few survivors were smart enough to know they wouldn't be able to get out if they did.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: June 24, 2015, 10:20:16 am »

Now see - empty castles? That's where it's at! More of that, please.

Edit: I also find it darkly humorous that AI Lanka has gone wild and appears to actually be doing rather well for itself.
AI Bertyos managed to carve out a little empire for itself too.  More than actual Bertyos had before Aki went AFK.

My theory is that everyone in this game is so busy they have no time to dedicate to hurting AI players when everyone has an actual player they want to hurt.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Vava-Grey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 25, 2015, 04:14:05 am »

Nah, I think that AI is doing nice job because they actually spent resources human players have accumulated. And attacking mad AI is much less attractive than the real player who can surprise you with really unpleasant strategy, so killing human players is top-priority.

Also my proposition still in power. I have 13 death gems and would like to have pearls instead of them. Maybe R'lyeh will cooperate? Anyone?

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 25, 2015, 10:06:09 am »

Sorry, I don't need death gems more than pearls right now, and unless you were planning to breathe fire all over Marverni's piggies, I really don't see any benefit to giving away the pearls I'm using for mind hunting and such.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: June 26, 2015, 01:20:04 pm »

I don't think his dragon is going to be breathing fire on anyone in anytime soon...
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Hatman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 26, 2015, 07:44:39 pm »

Looks like I won't be turning this one around.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 26, 2015, 08:13:42 pm »

My scouts are all dead~.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29