north south
- 0 (0%)
east west
- 2 (15.4%)
both
- 7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29

Author Topic: Dominions 4 game #13 Sub found  (Read 40349 times)

Hatman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 game #13 Sub found
« Reply #390 on: June 28, 2015, 09:42:08 pm »

I am very angry at the fifty turn auto-route rule!

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: June 28, 2015, 11:19:04 pm »

I offered peace Vava-grey.

That's two armies that have marched into Sauromatia and will never march out unless my necromancers tell them to.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 29, 2015, 11:43:27 am »

Fellas, as much as I'd love to remain an active thorn in Marverni pig-faced empire for a bit more, I have to quit playing. RL calls rather urgently. I'll set myself to AI and send the admin password to AlStar.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 29, 2015, 04:19:47 pm »

No problem, I think we're winding down here anyway.  My sources say they can't think of a plan to counter Maverni; something about a really distracting squealing sound.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Vava-Grey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 30, 2015, 04:48:25 am »

Actually a good idea. Now we can both take care of the a lot AI players around. I agree on the truce.

But I am not gonna leave that Palisad you are besieging to you. But obviously I'll retraeat from your capital circle. EnigmaticHat, deal?

Vava-Grey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 30, 2015, 04:50:51 am »

Oh, and later I will take 141 land, because otherwise I won't be able to go home.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 30, 2015, 11:40:50 am »

Actually a good idea. Now we can both take care of the a lot AI players around. I agree on the truce.

But I am not gonna leave that Palisad you are besieging to you. But obviously I'll retraeat from your capital circle. EnigmaticHat, deal?
No, I OFFERED peace.  If you want my palisade you'll have to fight for it.

Edit: By which I mean to say, I'm not really seeing how that offer helps me at all.  It seems like it mainly benefits you.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 12:08:46 pm by EnigmaticHat »

Vava-Grey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: June 30, 2015, 12:33:02 pm »

We-e-ell then. Let's fight for that Palisad. I am not planning to leave it to you, only if you'll force me.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 30, 2015, 12:36:43 pm »

Alright, let's do this :)

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 30, 2015, 02:22:56 pm »

Marverni was sieging our capital.

We accidentally intentionally their entire underwater army.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 30, 2015, 03:26:01 pm »

'We've won a great battle against the might of the USA' - said an Afghan fighter after blowing up a humvee. ;)

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 30, 2015, 08:22:04 pm »

Marverni was sieging our capital.

We accidentally intentionally their entire underwater army.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I feel like you're missing a really interesting verb there.

Vava-Grey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 01, 2015, 01:42:42 pm »

If only it was me who was besieging him. I'd kill all that mindeating army with a single Golem. Dreams sure may be sweet, but I only may think about how to defend myself from Lanka, Niefelheim and EnigmaticHat in reality.

Despite that one battle, this game belongs to Marvenni, it seems.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 01:47:01 pm by Vava-Grey »

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: July 01, 2015, 03:12:20 pm »

Asp turtles are size 6 tramplers, golem is size 5. #justsaying
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 01, 2015, 03:34:26 pm »

Just use the 50 turn auto-route rule so they can never attack, that's what i'm doing :P

Course at this point he has flying boots so I've got be a little tricksey moving my Enaries around.  Only takes like, 4 of them to kill a golem though.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29