north south
- 0 (0%)
east west
- 2 (15.4%)
both
- 7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29

Author Topic: Dominions 4 game #13 Sub found  (Read 40699 times)

Hatman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 game #13 Sub found
« Reply #405 on: July 01, 2015, 06:04:54 pm »

If only it was me who was besieging him. I'd kill all that mindeating army with a single Golem. Dreams sure may be sweet, but I only may think about how to defend myself from Lanka, Niefelheim and EnigmaticHat in reality.

Despite that one battle, this game belongs to Marvenni, it seems.
I routed an entire army with one golem, then lost him by hitting turn 50 before the last boar could limp off the field. Hence my earlier anger.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 01, 2015, 06:31:59 pm »

Yeah, the golems would only work as a defensive mechanism.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Vava-Grey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 04, 2015, 02:53:37 pm »

EnigmaticHat, may be you'll leave that Palisad to me? Because there are huge Marvrnni's army going for Machaka's Throne and then after your Throne. And then those druids will win after claiming that 2 Thrones.

Rather than trying to kill my Golem in defensive positon you better protect your own Throne. Well, that is like, my opinion, though. So maybe it's better to just give up and say that Alstar won the game. But personally I'd like to fight until my last Golem will fall apart and until my last Mage Engeneer who able cast RoS will die.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 04, 2015, 02:56:26 pm »

Yeah. I took mine back from him because I feel the same way.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 04, 2015, 11:54:40 pm »

EnigmaticHat, may be you'll leave that Palisad to me? Because there are huge Marvrnni's army going for Machaka's Throne and then after your Throne. And then those druids will win after claiming that 2 Thrones.

Rather than trying to kill my Golem in defensive positon you better protect your own Throne. Well, that is like, my opinion, though. So maybe it's better to just give up and say that Alstar won the game. But personally I'd like to fight until my last Golem will fall apart and until my last Mage Engeneer who able cast RoS will die.
You know, in Sauromatia, there's a fortress.  And in that fortress, there's a room with nice carpeted floors and comfortable chairs.  There's a fireplace.  And over that fireplace, are five wooden boards for mounting heads.  There are three clay heads and one scaled one.

There's still one more empty spot.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 05, 2015, 12:15:25 am »

You know, in Sauromatia, there's a fortress.  And in that fortress, there's a room with nice carpeted floors and comfortable chairs.  There's a fireplace.  And over that fireplace, are five wooden boards for mounting heads.  There are three clay heads and one scaled one.

There's still one more empty spot.

You count the number of thrones Marverni owns lately?
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 05, 2015, 12:46:47 am »

You guys want to offer cooperation, you can do it when you aren't holding my land.  Shadowlord may not know this but both of you are my historic enemies.  I've expected to lose since Machaka attacked.  All three of us losing is not a good threat.

Also, Vava-grey.  That peace offer was a one time thing, made when you were stronger, I was weaker, and you weren't holding my historic lands.  You want peace, make me a serious offer.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 05, 2015, 12:57:22 am »

Il Palazzo went AI, so good luck getting peace from him. :P

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 05, 2015, 01:21:44 am »

I don't think you read my post particularly closely :P

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 05, 2015, 01:30:53 am »

Perhaps. Or it's because I didn't think T'ien Ch'i was anywhere near you and knew you had fought Machaka in the past. :P

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 05, 2015, 01:35:13 am »

Edit: Blerg, we don't need to argue.  We just need to WAR

Except not really because there's no practical way or reason for us to fight.  So I guess we'll just WAR separately.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 01:42:46 am by EnigmaticHat »

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 05, 2015, 03:48:01 am »

Ah, the petty squabbles of small-time warlords, while the world crumbles under hooves and squeaks.

Hatman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: July 05, 2015, 04:50:14 am »

I was near everyone. I met 6 nations by turn 20 if my memory hasn't failed me. I like to think that with more room to build in relative peace I'd have stood a chance of turning Marverni into shredded pork, but the troops I built to fight Lanka weren't easy to transfer, given they were small and numerous types, and pigs aren't as flammable as ogre demons.

Vava-Grey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 06, 2015, 03:27:24 am »

I am defeated this turn as well (lost 2 Golems and my cap is under the siege). Sorry, guys, going AI now. But Marvenni is unstopable now. They need to claim 2 more Thrones and one of them already in their possesion.
  It was very unlucky game for me and design of my Pretender was kinda failure, especially regarding the Scales.

I am going to send my items and gems to someone who will give a fight to Marvenni, but that is... no one. Maybe Sauromatia may hold on it's Throne, but I am in war with EnigmaticHat so I don't want to be nice. It seems I have to leave everything to R'lyeh, cause Tien Chi seems broken.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 06, 2015, 03:41:10 am »

I am in war with EnigmaticHat so I don't want to be nice.
No hard feelings, I'm the one who attacked you :)

I think you did pretty well coming back from the brink, and your dragon made a lot of sense for Arco.  I think you had like, what, 2 provinces for half a year?  And you took most of your stuff back.  No comment on the scales but your pretender can't have been worse than mine.

The sad thing is, the main reason I attacked you was process of elimination.  I tried fighting Bertyos and that didn't work, I tried going into the pond and didn't work.  I had a non-aggression agreement with Tien Chi (or at least an understanding, which Hatman did hold up even when I was weak).  Machaka was more powerful than me and bordered me in two places which I assume is why I was too tempting to pass up.  Our little one province border that sprung up out of nowhere was the only way I had to conquer some land.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29