north south
- 0 (0%)
east west
- 2 (15.4%)
both
- 7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29

Author Topic: Dominions 4 game #13 Sub found  (Read 40549 times)

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 game #13 Sub found
« Reply #360 on: June 02, 2015, 02:15:37 pm »

We're now four hours from deadline and Lanka, Machaka, and Niefelheim have not submitted yet. I don't know how close y'all are planning to try to cut it, but... Perhaps a precautionary extension is in order?
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 08, 2015, 07:10:22 pm »

Your attempts to kill Dreamwild managed to get her into the hall of Fame  :P

Thanks for the Leviathans, Shamblers and Bane Lord!   ;D

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 08, 2015, 08:31:20 pm »

Note to self: Attempting to trample squishy astral mages does not work anywhere near as well when not playing Agartha.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.

Darkwind3

• Bay Watcher
  • Walks like an Egyptian
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 10, 2015, 06:30:16 pm »

Hello! I'm here to recruit for a cross-forum Disciples game Maerlande (an admin on Dom4mods) is starting on Desura. There may possibly be several games, so two Bay 12 teams is a possibility (though I doubt there are enough players here for it). I've been looking into making a team for Bay 12 but I've had only a few tentative sign ups, so I'm posting in this thread (and others) for players who might be interested. I'd prefer experienced players, but by all means sign up even if you're not a veteran; I doubt there are enough Dominions vets on Bay 12 with time to make even one team. We also don't have a captain yet, but that's definitely a position for experienced players only (and I have a plan for that anyways, though if anyone with enough experience and interest comes along I would gladly declare them captain).

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 13, 2015, 09:21:03 pm »

I've spoken with Hellheart and convinced him that if he's unable to play his turns (which, given his last 5 stales, he is not) he should go AI. He has agreed, so hopefully we can now move forward faster now.

Vava-Grey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 15, 2015, 02:22:26 am »

Great news, that game may be good if there was no unmotivated players.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 15, 2015, 02:41:10 am »

Wow, I think Arco just gave me a classic dominions multiplayer experience.  I'm not even mad.  Ouch.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Vava-Grey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 15, 2015, 05:03:49 am »

Wow, I think Arco just gave me a classic dominions multiplayer experience.  I'm not even mad.  Ouch.
  http://rghost.ru/7GF6wxSzp.view
  Well, that trick was kinda common place, because RoS is very overpower spell, known by everyone. But I am glad everything went smoothly.
Don't blame yourself, EnigmaticHat, defending side always has an advantage in pulling that kind of moves.
  I don't expect our conflict to end fast and easy for both sides.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 15, 2015, 02:36:01 pm »

Does anyone have a video of that fight?
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 15, 2015, 02:41:56 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 15, 2015, 03:31:21 pm »

He cast summon earthpower and the rain of stones, which killed pretty much everything and put my army over the retreat threshold.  You can probably imagine it yourself.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 16, 2015, 08:05:30 pm »

Sniff. I needed that stalker to enact my revenge. :'(

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: June 16, 2015, 08:36:36 pm »

Sniff. I needed that stalker to enact my revenge. :'(
Then he probably should've stayed far, far away from my well-patrolled fortresses.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 16, 2015, 09:06:48 pm »

Well, it's been a while since I could tell which of those are and which aren't patrolled.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 16, 2015, 09:44:03 pm »

Well, it's been a while since I could tell which of those are and which aren't patrolled.
No, no - you misunderstand, that was a statement - they're all well-patrolled fortresses. That's what happens when there are (well, used to be) 13-odd spies running around, causing havoc.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29