Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Somewhat overpowered yet still beatable custom civs?  (Read 1121 times)

deepspaceprobe9

• Bay Watcher
  • "Personal" Text
    • View Profile
Somewhat overpowered yet still beatable custom civs?
« on: December 24, 2014, 12:06:20 pm »

I know that the title is a bit specific, but what have you guys make that fits that description?
I've got the drakelings!
The creature:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The new items specified in the entity:
   (*) Stopped zombies from interrupting your sleep to ask if they can help you with something

deepspaceprobe9

• Bay Watcher
  • "Personal" Text
    • View Profile
Re: Somewhat overpowered yet still beatable custom civs?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 12:07:05 pm »

The entity (Original post exeeded maximum char count):
   (*) Stopped zombies from interrupting your sleep to ask if they can help you with something

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
Re: Somewhat overpowered yet still beatable custom civs?
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 01:19:56 pm »

I'm not on my laptop at the moment, but my Sprites are like that. They are bigger than humans, good dodgers by nature, have access to all metals except adamantine, including my burning steel, which is a heavier and sharper steel, only the best of the weapon types, feel no fear or pain, use both cave and aboveground animals, have two flying castes, one with six wings, one with two, and then have a single rare caste, the size of a human, with scales, tusks, and horns, a high master in whip and knife use, and can throw fire balls. They're hard to beat, but enough steel, dwarves, and adamantine can beat them.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.