Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Zombieplants? Zombierocks?  (Read 724 times)

Shadowscynthe

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:VULPINE]
    • View Profile
Zombieplants? Zombierocks?
« on: December 25, 2014, 08:47:14 am »

Question: Can you make a perfect "zombie" with syndromes (I don't mean like decomposing while alive, I just mean like immortality) so that a rock can explode with it or plants will give it off while eating/drinking/throwing the liquid/maybe boiling the liquid at someone? I wanna make a "song" type adventure mode reaction so it lets off a burst of gas that zombifies you, and to be able to engineer a leaf into a "Prometheus Plant" then that to a liquid to toss at people/drink it yourself.

I can probably post the Prometheus plant if I can get it working the way I want it to, so far I have OPPOSED_TO_LIFE and NO_EAT/NO_SLEEP/NO_DRINK but I haven't fully tried it yet.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 08:48:50 am by Shadowscynthe »
I WILL BITE YOUR HEAD OFF!!!

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: Zombieplants? Zombierocks?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 08:53:26 am »

All you need for immortality is NO_AGING

If you want to full zombie thing, its:
Code: [Select]
[CE_PHYS_ATT_CHANGE:STRENGTH:300:1000:TOUGHNESS:300:1000:START:0]
[CE_SPEED_CHANGE:SPEED_PERC:60:START:0]
[CE_ADD_TAG:NO_AGING:NOT_LIVING:OPPOSED_TO_LIFE:EXTRAVISION:NOEXERT:NOPAIN:NOBREATHE:NOSTUN:NONAUSEA:NO_DIZZINESS:NO_FEVERS:NOEMOTION:PARALYZEIMMUNE:NOFEAR:NO_EAT:NO_DRINK:NO_SLEEP:NO_PHYS_ATT_GAIN:NO_PHYS_ATT_RUST:NOTHOUGHT:NO_THOUGHT_CENTER_FOR_MOVEMENT:NO_CONNECTIONS_FOR_MOVEMENT:START:0]
[CE_REMOVE_TAG:HAS_BLOOD:TRANCES:LIKES_FIGHTING:MISCHIEVOUS:START:0]
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Shadowscynthe

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:VULPINE]
    • View Profile
Re: Zombieplants? Zombierocks?
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2014, 09:01:09 am »

Thanks, I actually think of adding a slower movement speed to the Prometheus plant zombies and even slower if you inhale the rock-explosion form as a drawback from laziness to be an adventurer, turning to the rot-side. Maybe adding a 25% chance of brain-and-spinal-rot, before you be a zombie, as a risk, but I don't really know. I'd like to get this posted just to show you  guys if I ever get it done, it'd be my first plant and rock syndrome type :D

I actually tried making a beast with this type of syndrome-causing breathfire before, never really got him done and so he was deleted when I updated to 40_19. I think that's where I got this idea from or it may be something else I just forgot about. I maybe just wanted to play as a zombie in Adv. mode, heh.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 09:04:05 am by Shadowscynthe »
I WILL BITE YOUR HEAD OFF!!!