Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I roll for Mundane tasks as well? Or should I keep the current system?

Roll for everything!
- 0 (0%)
Roll for mundane tasks and difficult tasks.
- 3 (42.9%)
Keep the same system.
- 3 (42.9%)
Slap a sticker on this baby and send her to Forum Games and Roleplaying.
- 0 (0%)
I'm a troll. Goodbye!
- 1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: The Cave [Exploration and Fighting RTD]  (Read 8557 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: The Cave [Exploration and Fighting RTD]
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2015, 03:55:59 pm »

"Ooh, er!"

Pick some of the shrooms if I can without making them pop. If they pop when I touch them, don't pick them.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2015, 05:08:52 pm »

Realizing killing a cat, put blade down

You're right, Towa. A true knight wouldn't kill an animal like this. But let it be known, if that thing attacks again, I'll slay it before you have time to say "no wait!" Again.

Check on Bran.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2015, 05:16:08 pm »

"The poor cock twittler was just hungry."
look all over the ground for a large piece of meat to leave it. If it cant be found there, look in The bag. After that, pet the danmed beast calm. . . . Well, as calm as an unconscious sap can be.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 13, 2015, 05:18:23 pm »

Towa stops Duncan from slaying the creature, who sheathes his sword in one move, before giving a valiant speech about knights, and then stating how he will easy kill the cat again. Checking on Bran, the little bear seems to have forgotten all about the encounter already, and is batting at a butterfly. So naive... Duncan can't help but hug the little guy.

Meanwhile, Odo tries to pick a shroom. Immediately, it crumples up into a little spiky ball. He lifts it up and examines it. Nothing remarkable. He puts it back down, and it instantly sprouts right back into the ground, and releases a puff of blue smoke. Neat! He gathers about three.

Towa, meanwhile, after stopping the beast from being vivisected, enters his portable room satchel, grabs a bit of meat, and leaves it in the ground in front of the creature. Its nose twitches, and its mouth darts forward, snatching the meat. Apparently, it was not as asleep as Towa expected. His hand darts back from where he was about to pat it.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #124 on: January 13, 2015, 05:26:58 pm »

What the hell are we gonna do with all these animals?

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 13, 2015, 05:36:38 pm »

Just imagine, Yonzy, the first Bear Knight!

Where do we go now? Map?
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 13, 2015, 05:51:58 pm »

"I hope it doesn't attack us. . . . . Just to let you know, though, Its still awake. I am going to go fin Odo."
shouts for the poor little leader boy.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 13, 2015, 11:11:17 pm »

Rhygor stood for a moment in shock. "Wow... Hey, Odo, let me see those mushrooms."

Inspect the mushrooms. Then the vines. Inspect all the plants, actually, and look for more. Are any even remotely familiar?

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 14, 2015, 03:05:57 pm »

"I hope it doesn't attack us. . . . . Just to let you know, though, Its still awake. I am going to go fin Odo."
shouts for the poor little leader boy.
((Odo is not the leader. Yonzy is the leader. Right?))

What the hell are we gonna do with all these animals?
((Action Please?))

((NO ONE IS AT ALL CURIOUS HOW THE CAT FIT IN THE BAG? AND HOW THE BAG MAGICALLY REGENERATED?))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2015, 03:13:26 pm »

((NO ONE IS AT ALL CURIOUS HOW THE CAT FIT IN THE BAG? AND HOW THE BAG MAGICALLY REGENERATED?))

((You mean aside from the fact it's clearly a bag of holding?))

Take two more mushrooms, unless that means there wouldn't be more than one left.

Explore options for advancement.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 14, 2015, 03:26:52 pm »

Decide now is the time to delve deeper. Off we go!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #131 on: January 14, 2015, 04:22:28 pm »

Decide now is the time to delve deeper. Off we go!
Make Duncan pick me up. Point down the tunnel. Forwaaarrrrd- MARCH! Hup! Hup! Hup!-

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 14, 2015, 11:41:57 pm »

((To be fair, the whole last what was probably ten minutes in-universe has been full of a lot of weird shit. We'll freak out once we're tired and relatively safe.)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]