Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24

Author Topic: Dominions 4 Round 14: Wrapped up  (Read 32908 times)

Hellheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh hey, just dropping by to get...uh, things. And stuff.

Psst...Don't mention naked woodmen to this guy. He'll attack you for them.

Oh look, here's the things and the stuff! Welp, I'm out.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile

Bah! I will just run you through with my spear!
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel

Like you have room to talk
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile

I have nothing but room!
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Hellheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bah! I will just run you through with my spear!

Keep your "spear" AWAY from me, good sir!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 03:07:32 am by Hellheart »

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel

Yes you have room to talk but is was mine to start with
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 Round 14: Re-Restarted Because the (not us) Gods Hate this Round
« Reply #231 on: February 01, 2015, 09:51:36 am »

Man. All this tension and such. Who would have thought that the Roman expansion could ever upset Africans?

Edit: Also I can't help but notice my dudes are not in the hall of fame anymore. Sad.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 10:45:36 am by Criptfeind »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 Round 14: Re-Restarted Because the (not us) Gods Hate this Round
« Reply #232 on: February 02, 2015, 02:27:01 pm »

Hey Delta Foxtrot.

Sup?

Do you want to talk about a boarder agreement to avoid more dead gods?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 02:28:33 pm by Criptfeind »

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 03, 2015, 12:26:14 am »

Well Atlantis has expanded weirdly. Seems as if he had two separate starts that have yet to connect each other.

Do you want to talk about a boarder agreement to avoid more dead gods?

Forum PM incoming.

tompliss

• Bay Watcher
  • Goodbye ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 03, 2015, 12:55:37 am »

Well, the two oceans are connected thanks to the river.
But those damn shark tribes really are awful to deal with -_-

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #235 on: February 04, 2015, 02:23:18 am »

Sorry but it looks like I won't be able to get my turn in till tommorowish so I will be holding up the game a little

akirilus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 05, 2015, 04:38:40 pm »

Hey guys - I want to apologize upfront for this, but for some reason my work laptop refuses to start Dom 4 (crashes with an "unknown error" immediately), so I will not be able to make any moves like I thought I was going to be while on my business trip.  I will be back late Sunday night, and would like to request an extension for the pending turn until Monday night - I'll get it done on Monday for sure.  I apologize for such a long delay - it wasn't my intention to make everyone wait.  If you think this request is unfair, I understand.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #237 on: February 05, 2015, 07:23:08 pm »

It happens, at least you where able to post and tell us you would need an extension. A lot more work to rollback a turn or some such.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 06, 2015, 12:25:53 am »

Life happens and machinery has hissyfits, 'tis ok.

akirilus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 08, 2015, 05:40:40 pm »

Hey guys - thank you so much for accommodating me on this.  I did notice that llamaserver expects a turn submitted by tonight - unfortunately that's impossible, as I won't be home before the countdown expires.  I can definitely get my turn in on Monday, but that would require another 12-24 hr extension from what it currently seems to be set to.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24