Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: [Masterwork Community Fortress] Joyous + Evil = ☼Cage☼ 'Death Incarnate'  (Read 9044 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

What in hell are you doing with that poor thing?
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

maxcat61

• Bay Watcher
  • SuperMinion
    • View Profile

It tried to kill them: anything is fair.
You can't make an omelette without melting a few dwarves...
The purple overseer hat weights heavily on one's head. Some would argue that the leadership of Doomforest is uneasy to bear for too long. Others would simply suggest that we don't craft the next overseer hat out of rutile.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

But... they tamed it?

Thats not how it works.  :-\
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile

Max, you've got turn 4.  Can we can an update on our named Dorfs?  Also, it occurs to me if Best Guard Dog Ever follows the same rules as other exotic creatures, he will need retraining every couple of months, at least until we get a breeding pair.  Hmm, maybe the goal of the Fortress should be the taming of as many Giant animals as possible; out-Elf the Elves.
What in hell are you doing with that poor thing?
!SCIENCE!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 07:18:31 pm by Immortal-D »

maxcat61

• Bay Watcher
  • SuperMinion
    • View Profile

I believe this is what you are thinking, Meph

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GoodBadBugs

Matey they need to be immune to cage traps?
You can't make an omelette without melting a few dwarves...
The purple overseer hat weights heavily on one's head. Some would argue that the leadership of Doomforest is uneasy to bear for too long. Others would simply suggest that we don't craft the next overseer hat out of rutile.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

I believe this is what you are thinking, Meph

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GoodBadBugs

Matey they need to be immune to cage traps?
I wont click on that. Its a trap.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Summer, Year 3.

So, migrants arrived, as well as a trader. Who got killed by the second siege to happen.

A Lot of Invaders:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Other then that, a mood happened, one which will give us a legendary tanner. Which is cool.

Other than that, not much happened at all.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Somehow the Plague Wraith got injured. Any tips on how to help it recover?

I will find the culprit.

SkaiaMechanic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No tips, but some of the badgerdogs got a few good bites when they were stalling for time. I bet it's the same one. They were just various swarms "ripped open" whatever that means. I think they'd heal in time?
I'm running out of dogs. I'm running out of bolts.
I'm running out of dwarves.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmmm. I seem to not be able to run masterwork anymore, after having my computer struggle to work for a bit. Will see if I can solve this. If not, though, I do have the save for year 3 autumn and will be able to upload it.

HARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh make that plague wraith my pet please, i will treat him right, play with him alot throwing him elves heads and prob other parts of their miserable bodies, just imagine dwarf commander leading his squad with death by his side, isnt that epic

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fixed the problem.

Oh make that plague wraith my pet please, i will treat him right, play with him alot throwing him elves heads and prob other parts of their miserable bodies, just imagine dwarf commander leading his squad with death by his side, isnt that epic

Okay.

Sardeed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Poor little thing,being tamed by the beings it wanted to destroy  :P , on another note, WOW a ultra good and evil embark is kinda awesome and i wanted to ask if you could dwarf me, Name: Sardeed ,male military dwarf, jobname Stonewarden, give him as much armor as possible and the 2 heaviest shields,he is tanki mctanktank 8) if possible turn him later into a Rockmage, He shall be the mountain that stands in the way of all abominations in this world. The enemies shall tremble in fear like turkeys to thanksgiving, and then he will fuck them up,

THATS RIGHT HE FUCKS THE FEAR TURKEY!
WHERE DO YOU EVEN GET ENOUGH BABY FOR A PICKAXE? THERE ISN'T ENOUGH BABY.
It's probably made from baby bone, with a handle of baby leather. Probably uses the leg bones wound together for the handle, the pelvis for the handle/pick joint, and the pick is the spine.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Righty-ho. I haven't even dorfed myself yet.

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile

Well this should be an interesting start for Maxcat, lol.  Btw, I fixed the WorldGen file so it properly creates Caverns.  Nothing we can do for this world, but maybe next time using Masterwork Reborn (40.23).  If anyone would like the file, just lemme know.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5