Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Survey with fillable forms?  (Read 620 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Survey with fillable forms?
« on: January 18, 2015, 10:32:59 pm »

Okay, webmeisters, I have a question for you.

A potential client of mine wants me to get professional references, and I have a nifty idea on how to do it, I just have no idea on how to execute that idea. So, I turn to you, as there are a lot of tech gurus here on B12.

I'd like to set up a quick'n'dirty website or survey that allows users to rate my performance as a tech or tech knowledge based on time spent as a coworker. They fill out a form with simple check boxes, give contact info (to prove that they're real people,) and consent for a digital signature, and it gets sent to me as a filled out form that I can pass on to my potential client.

This last part is the part that's bothering me, or I'd just use surveymonkey or kwiksurveys or one of the million other survey creator websites out there. Does anyone know how I can take data and autofill a form with it?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Survey with fillable forms?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 01:35:45 am »

Nevermind, y'all. Qualtrics came to the rescue with everything I needed in the free suite.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting