Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Military combat completely broken  (Read 11477 times)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
Re: Military combat completely broken
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2014, 06:49:25 am »

If you're sure you can reproduce the bug, report this bug ASAP!
._.

tussock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2015, 07:14:33 am »

OK, so I got a bugtracker account, and dffd account, but I can't get the save to upload to dffd. Gets about 1-2 MB through and craps out. Slow connection my end and they time me out, I guess. Three failures, it's late, I give up.

Looks like http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/mantisbt/view.php?id=8367 is the bug in question, there's plenty of saves up, mine just might have shown some of the triggers a bit better, or not. Don't really have anything more to add that I can think of. There's several pathfinding functions and sometimes dorfs are using the wrong one, which you only really notice in combat, but I suspect it's happening quite a bit and was behind some already resolved bugs, and is still behind the weird shit they get up to without a meeting place.

omega_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Architect, Dabbling Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2015, 08:42:09 pm »

I fixed a problem today which sometimes caused dwarves not to fight monsters/invaders, especially if there were lots of other dwarves in line-of-sight. I also stopped necromancers from oftentimes attacking (and usually being killed by) their zombies -- they were doing it for multiple reasons, and I patched up the ones I could find. Fixed a display problem with agreement conclusion dates in the adventure log.

All hail Toady One the Great!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]