Poll

What do you want next?

More enemies! - Civs & Creatures.
More items! - Weapons & Armors.
A manual! - Doesn't exist atm.
Kobolds - Hard mode, no digging.
Necromancers - Playable successor to the warlocks
Nagas - Water-based race. All new.
Hermit - Superhard mode, single person civ.
Humans - Traders & Guilds.
More GUI Options - Add optional stuff, like complete other mods!
Something else - Please post your suggestion.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30

Author Topic: ☼Masterwork Reborn☼ - Discussion & POLL! Please vote.  (Read 115007 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: ☼Masterwork Reborn☼ - Discussion & POLL! Please vote.
« Reply #360 on: April 22, 2015, 09:30:16 am »

wow... try asking mifki.  :o
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

arbarbonif

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 22, 2015, 09:45:37 am »

I'm noticing that the weapons graphics seem messed up (probably another changing graphics pack issue).  Hammers look like spears and swords look like axes for instance.  I changed to phoebus.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 22, 2015, 04:08:08 pm »

You may want a "graphical issues" topic that ust redirects people to TWBT, heh.

mcolombe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 26, 2015, 03:14:50 am »

i was just curious (forgive me for for butting in) how is everything going with putting the orcs and necromancers into masterwork reborn. that must be quite complicated and time consuming. I hope everything is going well and is not to to difficult.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #364 on: April 26, 2015, 07:42:45 am »

i was just curious (forgive me for for butting in) how is everything going with putting the orcs and necromancers into masterwork reborn. that must be quite complicated and time consuming. I hope everything is going well and is not to to difficult.
Both things are at 0% and have no starting date. Smake is working and recently became extra busy with 2 little dwarves, while I'm cycling/traveling through Japan with my girlfriend. No modding at all at the moment.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Lottanubs

• Bay Watcher
  • [DF_JOKE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 26, 2015, 09:34:23 am »

Looks like the poll has spoken. Necromancers are absolutely the next race that should be added, but I *do* think that there should be some work on the manual before more additions are made.. How can I help with that?

Emperor

• Bay Watcher
  • Time is fleeting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 26, 2015, 09:44:07 am »

Looks like the poll has spoken. Necromancers are absolutely the next race that should be added, but I *do* think that there should be some work on the manual before more additions are made.. How can I help with that?

The manual has been designed using Dreamweaver CC - I used to work on it a little, but I don't have much free time lately. Feel free to ask Meph if you can help somehow.

mcolombe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 27, 2015, 02:47:18 am »

Domo arigato, meph. Thanks for the response, i hope you are having a great time in japan. If you get a chance, try and do some bathing in a hot spring. take care.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #368 on: April 27, 2015, 06:55:26 am »

I did try out a few things yesterday, for example building_upgrade for the guilds still works, and I can embark as humans, so I could easily port over a few things, but so much of human mode relies on the other races (the 20 workshops that require foreign civs traders) that it would be lacking.

Wyzack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 27, 2015, 09:57:51 am »

In my experience with human mode the only foreign workshops and traders you absolutely need are the human gunsmith and kobold potter. The rest are nice for diversifying your forces such as warlock magic or clockwork animals, but the game mode would be fine without them until they could be added

LordNippes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 29, 2015, 10:14:15 am »

I miss the fort beautification factor a little bit like chandeliers, fireplaces, plant pots and other placeable stuff? Will they have a come back sometime or is it still somewhere hiding in the game and i'm just blind.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #371 on: April 29, 2015, 10:16:31 am »

I miss the fort beautification factor a little bit like chandeliers, fireplaces, plant pots and other placeable stuff? Will they have a come back sometime or is it still somewhere hiding in the game and i'm just blind.
I'll second this. I really enjoyed making indoor parks with the placeable grass and bushes and such, and placing nice stuff around for the dwarves.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #372 on: April 29, 2015, 11:51:46 pm »

I recently tested them, the building_upgrade plugin needed for them still works, but the last time the buildings only worked with the default tileset. Now we have TWBT and I can import unlimited options for new decorations. I have to write a new override file and make a new tileset for that, but in theory I can add anything now as a decorative building. It's certainly planned, but I thought it's low priority, because it has no game mechanics attached to it.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #373 on: April 30, 2015, 05:47:45 am »

I recently tested them, the building_upgrade plugin needed for them still works, but the last time the buildings only worked with the default tileset. Now we have TWBT and I can import unlimited options for new decorations. I have to write a new override file and make a new tileset for that, but in theory I can add anything now as a decorative building. It's certainly planned, but I thought it's low priority, because it has no game mechanics attached to it.
Oh yeah, not important at all. I'd much rather have the core features working well first. :P

Lord scorch

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of the steelflame fort
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 01, 2015, 10:01:04 am »

i will love you for life if you add more of anything too adv mode! crafting will be a good start, making your own weapons and stuff would be cool! BUT i understand that its hard too program for adv and not f' up fort mode, so whatever you can do i will be glad for. :3
("Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
I'm 99% sure this is how Resident Evil started.)

("A 1x1 room would allow for maximum child desecration")

("I'm trying to figure out how creeping eyes vomit despite not having a mouth.")
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30