Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: The Dragon King's Daughter IC - It's Alive!!!  (Read 18848 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: The Dragon King's Daughter IC - It's Alive!!!
« Reply #195 on: March 02, 2015, 09:06:44 am »

On
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 08, 2015, 08:53:16 pm »

You mill about for the rest of the day. As midnight approaches, you head toward the Golden Flask. It takes a while to find it, as it's in possibly the worst part of the city. Filth lines the street and drunks lay passed out in the gutter, and some of them might actually be dead now that you look a bit closer...

Nevertheless, you finally find the tavern an make your way inside. The bartender looks up as you enter and sets the mug he was wiping down on the counter.

"They've been expecting you." He says so quietly you can barely hear him over the chatter of the other patrons. "Upstairs. Last door on your left."

So you file up the stairs and now stand outside the last door on the left. Leaning against a wall is the woman who told you to come here.

"I half-expected you to run straight to the king. I'm glad I was wrong and My Lady was right." She says, quite amused. "You are about to enter our domain, thus you'll obey our rules. Your weapons are to remain sheathed. You will be in the presence of My Lady and the Princess. You are to show them the proper respect. Is this understood?"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 08, 2015, 09:06:05 pm »

"Of course, we're a ragtag group of mercenaries, not foolish brigands."

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 08, 2015, 11:17:16 pm »

"This is... ah, all very tedious. Let's get it over with, then."

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 09, 2015, 09:04:40 am »

"I've been trained in court functions-I would not do any dishonor to the Darfellan Remnant with my behavior, you have my word. Tai says, taking the lead.

Action: Take the lead! Let's get this game moving!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 09, 2015, 09:50:55 pm »

Melon briefly nods in assent to the demands.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 11, 2015, 11:20:04 am »

The woman opens the door and leads the party inside. The princess, whom you recognize from the painting in her room, sits at a table with a woman in the same white robes and mask as the elf who led you in here. The only difference is the gold embroidered vines that cover the material. Her hair is as white as her clothing, but her eyes are dark, almost black. There is a scar curving from her right temple that disappears below the mask. Seated all around the room are other Order members sitting still as statues. The two women look up as the party enters. The elf quickly strides in and sinks to one knee.

"I have brought the adventurers as you have commanded, My Lady."

"Thank you, Namira. Please, come in. Make yourselves comfortable." The woman in white motions to the other chairs at the table. "Allow me to introduce you to Her Highness, Princess Rena."

The princess smiles gently. "I do hope my furniture didn't cause too much trouble..." She says shyly.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 11, 2015, 11:40:55 am »

"We didn't seem to have much trouble..." Tai comments lightly, sitting down and making herself comfortable

"I admit, I'm not used to such...games...among my own ruling class. Your father claims you were kidnapped-his own conspire against him, telling tale of atrocity he commits. And here the Princess sits, among them. Are you here of your own will, Princess? Are they coercing, or controlling you in anyway?" She asks gently, looking for even the subtlest signs.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 11, 2015, 11:54:28 am »

"I am here by my own choice. I approached them. Until recently, they knew only about what my father had done to them. Neither of us could do anything on our own, so we came together." The princess says sincerely. She doesn't seem forced into anything.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 11, 2015, 12:04:25 pm »

"Very well. Let us get to the point, then. I serve my people, but my own Princess Ell'kiou'ko was careful in her instructions-I was authorized to seek justice for the Princess. If there is justice to be served here, I would be on it's side. Especially if the friendship of our two peoples would be made greater through such actions.

My people are nothing but blunt, however-so, what can you prove to us, truly?

You would not ask is here, I think, if you did not intend to enlist our help...though, it crosses my mind that we would not be allowed to leave very easily, either."

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 11, 2015, 04:38:27 pm »

"Ahehe, you may have some difficulty," Eldas cackles to himself.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]