Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Fall of a Planet (Sci-fi Zombie Apocalypse)  (Read 7835 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Fall of a Planet (Sci-fi Zombie Apocalypse)
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2015, 05:36:55 am »

"Boss, I think they are comin'. Maybe we shoulda... scram?"
Tux started sweating, as he would hope that they would stop looking for him and pal. He also started slowly backing off from the corner, away from the presumed bandits and started looking for cover.
These cats seem awfully scared of just two fellas, maybe they ain't that strong? Anyway, no way I am going to go head on with them having sprayers an' all."
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2015, 11:46:30 am »

"Tux, listen to me carefully. I'm going around to the office to flank them. You come out with your hands up, and say I went to the market to scavenge. Tell 'em I have shit hearing."

Begin to sneak to the office building. Keep gun handy in case shit goes south.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 11:50:03 am by Nidilap »
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2015, 07:05:39 pm »

"Milo, ya sure this is a good idea?"
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2015, 08:43:24 pm »

"Milo, ya sure this is a good idea?"

glare
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2015, 12:42:47 am »

Follow Milo's orders.

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2015, 09:32:40 am »

Oh this looks fun can I be a t3 zombie like kevak

If he dies.

Waiting on Tuxedo Jones.
So adding me:
1.Kevak(current)
2.Tyrol
3.Me
for zombies?

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2015, 06:53:22 pm »

Bemp

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2015, 06:58:05 pm »

Bemp

Yo. I'll try to get updates in Friday or Saturday. It's hard for me to write updates for RTDs on my phone.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2015, 06:59:18 pm »

((Really is hard. Specially if the game requires calculations.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2015, 06:59:34 pm »

Bemp

Yo. I'll try to get updates in Friday or Saturday. It's hard for me to write updates for RTDs on my phone.

Pfff, I like how he bumps after 2 days. I've gone weeks without posting witho-ok, with only minor complaints.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2015, 07:06:53 pm »

Besides, Cheesecake said that this will only update on fridays and saturdays.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2015, 03:11:03 am »

Chapter 1: Ashes of a World

Donove, Nikolai, Michelle:

"Guys, I saw two people down the street. Be careful," Michelle warns her group. Donove opens a window and begins loading his blaster.

"Hey! I gotta gun, drop any weapons you have! I don't wanna shoot you, man, b-but I will if I have to! One of us is comin' down to make sure you aren't armed or infected. D-don't try anything, or else!" Donove warns through the open pane. He has his blaster pointed in their general direction.

"You were never one for violence, Donove. Just don't accidentally shoot me," Nikolai warns, then motions for Michelle to follow him downstairs, golf club readied.

The pair quickly descend the staircase and cautiously enter the street. They have their clubs, ready to strike. An aging man in a tuxedo steps out from the corner, hands raised. Beads of sweat trickle down his forehead.

"I'm unarmed, boss, don't worry 'bout me. My partner went off scavenging in the market." Some more sweat slides down his face as he gives a nervous chuckle. "He has shit hearing."

Milos, Tuxedo:

"Tux, listen to me carefully. I'm going around to the office to flank them. You come out with your hands up, and say I went to the market to scavenge. Tell 'em I have shit hearing." Milos begins to sneak around the building and heads towards the office when Tuxedo taps him on the shoulder.

"Milo, ya sure this is a good idea?" Tux asks. He is answered by a glare.

Tux steps out of his hiding spot and meets two people armed with golf clubs. Sweat begins to fall from his forehead. He walks forward, arms raised, and introduces himself.

"I'm unarmed, boss, don't worry 'bout me. My partner went off scavenging in the market." Some more sweat slides down his face as he gives a nervous chuckle. "He has shit hearing." The two don't look impressed.

Milos continues sneaking and enters the office building. It seems someone's noticed him coming in, because a man in a thick jacket appears from the staircase with his blaster pointed at Milos.

"D-drop the gun, man!"

Donove:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Nikolai:

Michelle:

Milos:

Tuxedo:

I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2015, 03:50:44 am »

Michelle called out to Donove, to make sure nothing happened. "Are you all right"
Then, Michelle motioned to Nikolai to be careful.
Finally, she turned to the man in the tuxedo.
"What's your name?"
Call out to Donove, tell Nikolai to be careful, and ask the the man his name.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2015, 02:22:22 pm »

Stand guard with golf club readied.

IF: Blaster shots, screaming, or cries of help can be heard from the office, I rush over there and aid my friend.
IF: The stranger turns out to be hostile, beat the shit out of him.
EDIT: If he runs, chase him down and beat him unconscious.

Otherwise, let Michelle handle it this dude; this shouldn't be too much trouble if this dude isn't lying (Seems to be sweating an awful lot though...).
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 03:28:15 pm by DontBanTheMan »
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2015, 02:59:47 pm »

Naw man, this is a death sentence, gotta get out of here, gotta run!
Start slowly backing off, picking up speed and trying to get as much distance between me and these bandits.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7