Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Fall of a Planet (Sci-fi Zombie Apocalypse)  (Read 7839 times)

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Fall of a Planet (Sci-fi Zombie Apocalypse)
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2015, 08:22:26 am »

Sprint to the front of the group, and give them directions to the bunker
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2015, 08:38:16 pm »

((Gonna bump this~))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2015, 12:18:06 am »

((I have exams since last week, sorry guys. It'll be over next week Friday.))
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2015, 12:22:07 am »

((Yay~

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2015, 12:50:28 am »

Chapter 2: Rise and Run

Main Party:
"Ohhh shit. We've fucked up this time. Dunno about you, but I'm not gonna stick around and see how this turns out."

"There might be someo-" The banging of the doors stop Nikolai mid-sentence. He turns to run with his group.

The party begins to run away from the Intergalactic Market as fast as they can, hoping not to run into any zombies along the way. The grunting and the moaning and the screeching grow louder and more violent, and as the chorus of groans reach their crescendo, the double doors of the Market burst down by the force of a horde of slavering zombies! They begin running wildly after the party, stumbling over each other but quickly picking up the pace.

Michelle spots a truck with an open door. It might still work, but if the keys aren't inside then it'll take some time for Milos to hot-wire it. There is the office building, but the party could easily get trapped inside and the zombies might get in. Any of the other buildings from earlier might work as well: the two-story Fanny's Fab Fabrics store or the one-story Interstellar Cellar with its multiple cellars. The street heading for the main road is also open.

The screaming of the horde seems to attract more zombies, some the party walked right past hours ago without noticing. Some were clever enough to hide in dumpsters or to pose as dead bodies! You hear a ghastly wail from far behind, and the other zombies wail altogether.

T3:
You easily drop from your cocoon. You check your hands first. They are pale and molted and covered in slime, with the veins bulging but bloodless. Your nails have fallen off, but the tips of your fingers have hardened into pointy claws of flesh. You have trouble walking, but you get used to it. Suddenly, you can 'see' outside, even though all the windows are barricaded. You can 'see' humans running away, but who's eyes are you 'seeing' through? Suddenly you can see from many different eyes and many different angles.

You feel nauseous and confused. You start puking black bile. You try to curse, but what comes out is a guttural growl. The visions of the running humans pop up unwillingly. Your head hurts. You scream.

Then suddenly, as if responding, the zombies outside moan together. What's going on? You look up at the ceiling; all the lights are broken and the windows are barricaded with wood, but you can see clear as day.

Donove:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Nikolai:

Michelle:

Milos:

Tuxedo:

I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2015, 01:36:21 am »

"Dammit. Way to weak to hole up here; zomm's'd get us in no time, even if Milos 'ere can actually shoot straight, unlike the rest'f us. Speakin' of which, you know how to hotwire 'is thing, pronto? 'Cause we might be able to hold 'em off 'till ya do..."

If Milos says yes, get ready to fight. Keep both the gun and the club easily within reach. Try to not shoot too far away, since I'm not a good shot. Bash them with the golf club, when appropriate. 
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2015, 02:31:37 am »

((Shoooould I be posting in this thread now?))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2015, 02:35:23 am »

((Yup.))
Dying of laughter?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2015, 02:43:48 am »

Headaches are no fun. It's one thing to wake up in a strange place. But headaches are no fun at all. [Redacted] almost goes to rub its temples, but remembers it has claws. Annoyed. It attempts to sort through all the images in its head and make some sense out of it. It then attempts to locate a reflective surface of some kind.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 06:52:47 am by Kevak »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2015, 05:42:45 am »

Don't stop. Follow the group wherever it goes, and grab me a club of some sort.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2015, 08:51:12 am »

"Run for our lives!!!"
Follow the rest of the group, and equip myself with any weapon I may have, and if not, find one.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2015, 12:05:25 pm »

"No good reason not to try. I'll be quick."

Recollect my thoughts. Think Miloś. Calm down. Hotwire the car all calm and cool.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2015, 03:08:03 pm »

"Just hurry up. We'll give you some time."

Grab Donove's weapon from his hands, fire at the zombies closest to the group.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2015, 10:40:43 pm »

Chapter 2: Rise and Run

Main Party:
"Dammit. Way to weak to hole up here; zomm's'd get us in no time, even if Milos 'ere can actually shoot straight, unlike the rest'f us. Speakin' of which, you know how to hotwire 'is thing, pronto? 'Cause we might be able to hold 'em off 'till ya do..."

"No good reason not to try. I'll be quick."

Milos' heart sinks as soon as he opens the truck door. The fuel gauge is empty! The horde begins to descend on the party of survivors. Donove begins to aim his blaster, but Nikolai wrestles it from Donove and begins firing. He puts down four zombies, but that doesn't significantly thin the horde's numbers. Donove resorts to his club and bashes any zombie that comes close. He expertly bashes three zombies, but exerted too much power the last swing and has his club stuck in a zombie.

Michelle also swings her club but misses. A zombie grabs her arm and tries to bite her. She desperately tries to push its face away from her arm. Tux finds a two-by-four on the ground and bashes the zombie attacking Michelle, reducing the zombie's head into a cloud of blood. Unfortunately the two-by-four didn't hold together and shattered into splinters.

"What's taking so long?!"

"There's no fuel!"

T3:
The images grow more and more wild. It takes nearly all your willpower to even stand. One by one your 'eyes' seem to go out, leaving you with a smaller picture each time. It's hard to describe. You can feel the pain, but it doesn't 'hurt'. The survivors are being surrounded. You can tell their heightened blood pressure just by seeing through your 'eyes'. You can tell they're panicking. You try to push the images away, to focus on where you are now. You find a shattered piece of glass on the floor, large enough to see yourself.

Those genemods you received in the past seem to have been further affected by whatever made you into this. Your hair is shaggy, thick and coarse. Your tail is much more dexterous now than it ever had been. Your ears are much more bestial and acute in listening. Your fangs have lengthened as well, and the rest of your teeth are sharp and jagged. You also notice five bullet holes in your chest. Can all zombies think like this? Probably not. Why are you different? Maybe all that genetic replacement had something to do with this?   

Donove:

Nikolai:

Michelle:

Milos:

Tuxedo:
Dying of laughter?

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2015, 11:10:51 pm »

"Ohhhh fuck us."

Run for it!
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7