Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Not Normal: The Experiments (4/4)  (Read 2790 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Not Normal: The Experiments (4/4)
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2016, 02:52:33 am »

"Something on your mind?" Damian asks while continuing to tap his foot. While waiting for a response, he ponders about how movement now makes him feel good, and a lack of it makes him feel off. He also ponders about the movement of his muscles and the blood through his vessels, trying to see if he notices anything different, or if focusing on that might make him feel a bit better since some part of his body is always in motion.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2016, 11:27:02 am »

Lex goes over and gets some coffee real quick taking a small swig.
"Y-Yeah  something is but...it's  not important  right now....I'll tell you later okay?"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2016, 12:59:16 pm »

((I'm actually a bit lost. Not sure what to do.))

((Yes. I'm sorry. Just experiment a little. This first bit is more for discovery and story development than anything else.))

((Later today, I'll try for an update. The next few days will be hectic for me IRL. And also, for those of you living in the USA, Happy Fourth of July.))
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2016, 01:25:08 pm »

"That's fine. It's probably not something our lives depend on, at least." Damian responds.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2016, 02:14:03 pm »

"So...um how did you come to join this?"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2016, 03:06:00 pm »

I Go back to what I was Doing Earlier, In better Terms Playing Dwarf fortress and Posting on Bay 21.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2016, 05:31:01 pm »

Jason Jackson

You go back to posting on Bay21 and trying your very darndest to make a passable fortress for your dwarves. That blood test went really fast. And your almost immediate recovery is suspicious.

On the screen someone posts a particularly stinging insult aimed directly at you.

Lex Sutherland

You run to get some coffee. Just like he said, there's only one flavor.

"Something on your mind?"

"Y-Yeah  something is but...it's  not important  right now....I'll tell you later okay?" You try to sip your coffee, but you burn your tongue. Good job ya hipster.

"That's fine. It's probably not something our lives depend on, at least."

Alex Raman

(Lost/Confused)

Damian Johnson

"Something on your mind?"

"Y-Yeah  something is but...it's  not important  right now....I'll tell you later okay?" She takes a sip of her coffee way too soon and burns the crap out of her tongue.

"That's fine. It's probably not something our lives depend on, at least."

While all of this talking is going on, you think about the blood in your veins. Constantly moving, flowing, circulating. For that matter, your heart is in constant motion. And the electrons in your nerves, the food and acids in your stomach, all the other various solids and fluids that are constantly moving. That's been going on this whole time, so it really doesn't appear to do anything to this newfound quirk.

As for the muscular movements, they do tend to abate the effect. And since you're already on the mindset of muscles functioning, you realize that while you were running about, you weren't getting tired. And your foot isn't getting cramped from the forced effort of tapping it. It almost feels as though there's more to this than currently meets the eye.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 05:33:08 pm by Sosoku234 »
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]