Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: You are a <???> [Suggestion Game][IC]  (Read 1309 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
You are a <???> [Suggestion Game][IC]
« on: January 27, 2015, 09:03:00 pm »

OOC - Do not post content that goes here in the IC!  In fact, anything in the IC is said by your fragment.

Welcome to universe Z19-Qb-απΣ.  This universe is young, recently formed at the collision of the boundaries of two multiversal membranes colliding in the omniversal void before drifting off in their own directions.  This one would have gone into a similar failed state as the others that had tried to earn the designation, as most created by the collision of multiverses were left with a lack of matter within it to sustain the boundaries expanded by the massive energy wave that constructed the universe, if not for one single thing.  Whether it was a single energy packet moving at a slightly different course than usual or due to outside interference, a quite large amount of energy collected into a singular point.  In the formation of all the failed universes that had gone this route, any similar concentrations fell apart rapidly.  However, this one was slightly different.

This one formed into a god.

Well, what those who lived a material life would consider one, at least.  To understand what it really is would be impossible, but for the sake of comprehension, think a conscious collection of energy that could shape reality to its will.  Basically a god.

To this new being came three 'thoughts'.  Not really thoughts at this point, more instinct, but for the sake of argument, 'thoughts' will serve the purpose.

What is my name?
What 'gender' am I?
What appearance shall I take?

Spoiler: State of the Universe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: OOC explanation (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a <???> [Suggestion Game][IC]
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 09:04:36 pm »

World Shadow
Male
Human Swordsman

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 09:10:00 pm »

What are.. 'Humans', may I ask?

((:P RP))

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 09:50:49 pm »

Yesss....to be a human they must exsist...I should forge a world and the humans to live there...
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 03:15:22 pm »

They are of course the bipedal creatures common in both of the parent multiverses.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2015, 12:05:24 am »

Thoughts swirl through the new being, which takes the name 'World Shadow' as it begins to form.  It takes upon a masculine identity as it begins to form his appearance.  Instinct brings to the fore the idea of being a human, though beyond providing the thought that the thing in question is a bipedal, the World Shadow does not know what these 'human' are.  Then there is the part about it being a swordsman, a term he doesn't understand the meaning of.  At any rate, he still attempts to form the body, making guesses as the body begins to form.

The World Shadow manages to decipher that bipedal means the usage of two legs, so it adds two legs, though his guess ends up with the being having two of what ordinary humans would consider knees.  By luck, he guesses that humans would have two arms, though the formed arms consist of two structures with a gaping area in the center.  The right hand consists of a two 'fingers' and one 'thumb', while the left is formed a sharp 'blade' of 'bone' that the being believes is a part of the 'swordsman' class of humans, with the left 'forearm' filling in to act as 'support'.  Between the arms and connecting to the legs is a emancipated torso, the head on top of it, with no neck.  Three eyes form upon its head, two forming similar to where an ordinary human's would, with a third, larger, on the area that would be a 'forehead'.  Out of the back of the skull grows an antennae-like structure that appears to be the World Shadow's approximation of hair.  The body forms in with a transparent 'skin', shaded differently across the whole.  The finished form glows slightly, the glow reflecting off of a few particles that were created around the being as it formed its body.

'I believe this is what I wanted', the World Shadow says to itself, somewhat uncertain, when it finishes the body, 'speaking' its first sentence.

Turning its gaze outwards, he notices the rampant energies of his birthplace beginning to calm.  As he watches, the energy forms into substance, and, after a few seconds, beginning to shape into massive spheres that put off a more intense glow than himself.  He even feels energy being produced within them.  The dozen spheres that he watched form fall into moving in a circular path along with hundreds of others around an area of what both feels like an intense pull and having none.  As it observes the spheres orbiting the area of pull, a thought comes to mind.

What do I do now?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2015, 12:16:39 am »

We must create something. I suggest that we start creating substances that we can use to shape a great sphere, on which we will experiment later.