Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: OPEN FORUM: ”Economy" the forbidden spam starting trait  (Read 708 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
OPEN FORUM: ”Economy" the forbidden spam starting trait
« on: March 02, 2017, 01:26:15 pm »

I've participated in the creation(as a player) of a couple spam setups. In these two things usually happens.
• I think to myself "ah economy, the golden ticket, the key to the business, we pick that we can use it to any end we desire."
• Second, there is an overwhelming support for heavily-armed trait.

And now as if in the role of a journalist, I sit down with bay 12 and just ask: why?
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.
'No.' is a complete sentence. —Mary Kate & Ashley

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: OPEN FORUM: ”Economy" the forbidden spam starting trait
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 05:18:44 pm »

Well I will say three things on this.

1: Economy means different person to person or culture to culture. Economy dictates the value of goods in a situation and getting it just to get another good.

2; With that said if you got something but cannot defend it, why bother with it in the first place?

3: As mentioned. It depends on value of what there is and what it's worth. Economy just seems to be a excuse to throw "money points" in hopes of getting results on a national scale. While other traits can get results with right dice, for no such cost.