Poll

No poll

Blah
- 10 (100%)
Bluh
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 41

Author Topic: ☼Succubus☼ - Discussions and suggestions  (Read 185366 times)

Treason

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Succubus☼ - Discussions and suggestions (help needed)
« Reply #450 on: August 23, 2016, 05:22:38 pm »

Is it normal for Nightmares to starve to death without access to cavern moss?

Mine do..every single time.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: August 24, 2016, 03:12:58 am »

Is it normal for Nightmares to starve to death without access to cavern moss?

Mine do..every single time.

Yes if you have no grass to feed them with. If you embark on an arid biome you are better off butchering them. If you get pet, buying and farming plant will lead their owner to feed them... sometimes.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 25, 2016, 07:19:46 am »

Gave corruption bugs a shot. I fixed the dfhack errors (makeown.lua was obsolete) and found a lot more issues afterwards. If you corrupt invaders, they are still seen as hostile by your fort and fps is obliterated. Also a few invaders stay in their cages instead of moving out.

This is going to take ages to fix.

meltorefas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 27, 2016, 03:51:01 am »

Sentient creatures always show up as "wild" so that probably isn't the issue.  It sounds like the behavior of being "berserk" which is its own flag under gm-editor.

Thanks for the tip about berserk, I will look into that. Also, all sentient creatures I embark with (frog demons and HFS) show up as (Tame), not wild. Not that it's apparently relevant, but yes.

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 27, 2016, 07:19:17 am »

Sentient creatures always show up as "wild" so that probably isn't the issue.  It sounds like the behavior of being "berserk" which is its own flag under gm-editor.

Thanks for the tip about berserk, I will look into that. Also, all sentient creatures I embark with (frog demons and HFS) show up as (Tame), not wild. Not that it's apparently relevant, but yes.
Then it must be that sentient citizens are "wild."  Thanks, I'm sure that will save me a while in troubleshooting some future bug.
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

cloud.jhi

• Bay Watcher
  • "This has been a long time coming.
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 28, 2016, 08:57:49 am »

So I've been sieged by undead, but my nightmares and orthuses(orthi?) and tentacle monsters disassembled them with terrifying ease.
However, the siege has yet to break.
Any ideas what to do?

chesse20

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 05, 2016, 03:01:37 pm »

So I've been sieged by undead, but my nightmares and orthuses(orthi?) and tentacle monsters disassembled them with terrifying ease.
However, the siege has yet to break.
Any ideas what to do?
let the surviving undeaed into a weapon trapped room, or set the useless succubi into a military squad to kill the surviving zombo's

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 06, 2016, 04:21:21 am »

You might find a surviving arm or leg in the units list.

chesse20

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: September 07, 2016, 10:19:53 pm »

these are the top 3 error i get when i try to embark and then the game crashes and crashes whenever i try to start another game in the same save
undefined plant material set to default: AGED_MUSHROOM_HELMET_PLUMP AGED_MUSHROOM_HELMET_PLUMP
undefined plant material set to default: AGED_MUSHROOM_HELMET_PLUMP AGED_MUSHROOM_HELMET_PLUMP
*** Error(s) finalizing the entity SUCCUBUS

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 08, 2016, 06:37:11 am »

these are the top 3 error i get when i try to embark and then the game crashes and crashes whenever i try to start another game in the same save
*** Error(s) finalizing the entity SUCCUBUS

You are not the only one to run into such issue, did you change the graphics or settings in the launcher by any chance ?

Otherwise you can send me the save though google drive or dffd.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #460 on: September 08, 2016, 07:53:58 am »

That error log exists always. I have looked at the damn plant several times. I dont know what undefined material it should be, its a changed, copy+pasted version of the plump helmet with different values.

I have not seen the "*** Error(s) finalizing the entity SUCCUBUS" before. Usually there should be another entry after that, detailing why it failed (?)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

chesse20

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 08, 2016, 01:58:33 pm »

That error log exists always. I have looked at the damn plant several times. I dont know what undefined material it should be, its a changed, copy+pasted version of the plump helmet with different values.

I have not seen the "*** Error(s) finalizing the entity SUCCUBUS" before. Usually there should be another entry after that, detailing why it failed (?)
the error log then shows after that:
Unrecognized entity toy token: ITEM_TOY_TOY
Impoverished Word Selector
(at least 1000 duplicate object errors)
Empty biased index vector

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #462 on: October 07, 2016, 10:51:28 am »

And a present for Boltgun.

Hope the fire-ghost sprite is fine.

Missing are baby, child and drunk, top left.

Nobles are dwarven vanilla nobles, I didnt change anything yet.

You also have scholars, performers etc... not much done on them yet, but at least they are there. Hope the dancer = poledancer is ok. :D
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: October 07, 2016, 01:44:01 pm »

That's really great, and yes the pole dancer will be perfect for the 'inns'.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #464 on: October 11, 2016, 06:28:00 am »

Suggestion: Succubi can summon Imps, small kobold-like demon servants that can do labors, but can't learn skills. Aka haulers.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 41