Poll

No poll

Blah
- 10 (100%)
Bluh
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41]

Author Topic: ☼Succubus☼ - Discussions and suggestions  (Read 185370 times)

antipin00

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Succubus☼ - Discussions and suggestions
« Reply #600 on: June 18, 2019, 02:14:00 pm »

Hello.
A few hours ago I downloaded MDF 1.31, set up everything, generated a fresh world and embarked as succubi. Designated a 3x3 tavern on top of a Den of iniquity, waited for some visitors to arrive and ran 'Corrupt foreigners' job. And got this error:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tried same thing 3 more times, and every time I get the same error and a demon that has the elf's name but no skills (not that I know if it should get any skills). The original elf survives the process, actually, and seems to stop other visitors from getting turned (probably because she is the first in the 'Units->Others' list).

Here's MDF profile file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dkcl9fi3kbvxwfq/profile-corrupt-bug.JSON?dl=1
And here's the save file (error pops up after a few seconds):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wh3tumohttalyrw/region-corrupt-bug.zip?dl=1

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: June 19, 2019, 02:50:54 am »

Thank you for the save, I'll look into it asap.

CraazyFYI

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: August 06, 2019, 08:50:21 am »

I got a bug when playing the succubus. When i read the manual they speak of a soul well? Or some workshop that captures souls in gems. For me such a workshop (and some others too) dont appear in my workshop list. So i cant build them. I also noticed that the succubus race cant make paper? The option for making a slurry from plants and pressing the slurry into a sheet isnt available in the manager menu nor in the workshops. 

Now the game breaking bug i have is that the summoning portal doesnt work. They do their ritual which ends with a puff of smoke but then nothing spawns (it does take my items). I checked the DF hack for this and i only see some commands marked in red. Here is how it looks: https://imgur.com/DdV854a

I love the faction and i hope there is a way of fixing this. I am playing on the newest version so that shouldnt be the problem.

Thanks in advance :)

CraazyFYI

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: August 06, 2019, 12:15:14 pm »

Oh and i just tried to corrupt foreigners at the den of iniquity and that made my game crash, i had the workshop next to a group of visitors in the tavern

[EDIT] This didnt happen the second time i tried it. so ignore this
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 09:12:25 pm by CraazyFYI »

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: August 19, 2019, 11:32:03 am »

Oh and i just tried to corrupt foreigners at the den of iniquity and that made my game crash, i had the workshop next to a group of visitors in the tavern

[EDIT] This didnt happen the second time i tried it. so ignore this

The Den of Iniquity might be unstable because it has gotten very complicated to have people switch sides. If you are getting crashes again, don't hesitate to upload me a save so I can look under the hood and see what is missing.

I got a bug when playing the succubus. When i read the manual they speak of a soul well? Or some workshop that captures souls in gems. For me such a workshop (and some others too) dont appear in my workshop list. So i cant build them. I also noticed that the succubus race cant make paper? The option for making a slurry from plants and pressing the slurry into a sheet isnt available in the manager menu nor in the workshops. 

The soul well does not exists anymore, the manual is outdated. I may have brought paper back, but you can also make tablets and stone slips out of stone.

Now the game breaking bug i have is that the summoning portal doesnt work. They do their ritual which ends with a puff of smoke but then nothing spawns (it does take my items). I checked the DF hack for this and i only see some commands marked in red. Here is how it looks: https://imgur.com/DdV854a

It seems that you are missing scripts. I'll double check that Masterwork bundled them.

Also to be sure, here's the link to the latest update. It fix a few problems :
https://github.com/Bltgn/DF-succubus/releases/download/fooccubus-16.4/succubus-mwdf.zip

I love the faction and i hope there is a way of fixing this. I am playing on the newest version so that shouldnt be the problem.

Cleck

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: October 25, 2019, 06:53:52 pm »

Also to be sure, here's the link to the latest update. It fix a few problems :
https://github.com/Bltgn/DF-succubus/releases/download/fooccubus-16.4/succubus-mwdf.zip
can u upload again?

Gimmick Account

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: December 08, 2019, 06:26:54 pm »

I've started a succubus game in adventure mode, and after slaughtering and butchering my first wild animal I'm noticing that I don't seem to be able to select the cut-up meat parts for consumption. What do succubi eat? It's early Spring, so there are no ripe plants to be found yet. Am I screwed?

Wiggly Juggins

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: December 16, 2019, 06:34:26 pm »

G'day there.
Loving the mod. However, I have a question regarding one of the workshops or rather the Red and blue portals. Whenever I task a succubus(or Incubus) to Teleport between the portals, simply nothing happens.
This also happens when I tried the Standalone version of the mod. Am I using the Portal Incorrectly?

CaptainGame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: July 27, 2020, 10:52:16 pm »

So is there any plan to bring soul gems back in some form? It just doesn't feel like demons unless there's soul trading going on.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: July 28, 2020, 01:24:46 pm »

So is there any plan to bring soul gems back in some form? It just doesn't feel like demons unless there's soul trading going on.

Sooner than later I hope. I planned some complex system that track where the soul come from to absorb skills, but that's too big of a feature to make in one go so I want to bring back what we had previously.

Evans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: November 14, 2020, 02:44:23 pm »

Is there a working version I can download somewhere?

I've just managed to update MDF to 47.04 but succubi race keeps crashing on world gen.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 02:46:39 pm by Evans »
getlost.lua # How to get rid of tavern guests
function getlost ()
   local unit = dfhack.gui.getSelectedUnit (true)
   unit.flags1.forest = true
end
getlost ()
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41]