Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Less-Than-Space Engineers: Medieval Engineers  (Read 14202 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: Less-Than-Space Engineers: Medieval Engineers
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2017, 09:48:51 am »

I might recommend joining our Discord channel (link in my signature) to find some people. I could potentially drop in, but I dislike that servers seem to slow down the more structures are built until they're barely playable.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
Re: Less-Than-Space Engineers: Medieval Engineers
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2017, 01:09:40 am »

Weirdly enough, I tried joining a random MP server and lagged to hell and back. Maaay have been the 37 mods it has... Then again, it was well-populated, building-wise, with 5 players online at the time.

Also, the hell is up with barbarian raids? Not sure if it was my claim block or assembling a treasure map, or possibly even exploring hidden NPC dungeons and caves/etc, but I got hit by a good 12 barbarians in waves, including 1 stronger, differently armored and stronger officer. (some npc buildings are revealed to me as server admin. I was wondering who the hell built something in a region nearby only to find out its an NPC construct. Also found a cave literally next to my base, with a chest with iron picks in it.)
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]