Other Projects > Other Games

Total War: Warhammer! Now with 2! And 3!

(1/829) > >>

Digital Hellhound:
I hope I didn't totally miss an existing thread, but Creative Assembly have finally confirmed what everyone hoped/knew; Total Waaaaagh War: Warhammer is on the way!

...granted, no pictures or concrete information yet, but the hype train is now rocketing out of the station. Aaaah.

Tronak:
My DLC sense is tingling. After S2TW and R2TW I'm not going to get very hyped till I see it released, but it is a good new after all  :)

SupremeSandwich:
Why didn't they call it Total Warhammer! Missed oppurtunity
Looking forward to it though

Shadowgandor:
I've been praying for this ever since I heard of the Warhammer world. Now it's finally going to be made, yay!

Mech#4:
I did see this earlier today, though since it was on Kotaku and, well they're kind of attention grabby with articles, I didn't want to get too excited about it.

However, as has been said; out of all the potential companies to work on a Warhammer Fantasy game, Creative Assembly are certainly the best choice. I look forward to blasting Orcs apart with hellblasters and using bright wizards to burn hordes of Skaven, as well as using hordes of Skaven. As well as the tactical aspects featured in other Total War games.

I did see an interesting comment of someone wondering whether it will incorporate possible changes to the Warhammer Fantasy universe that are rumoured to be coming. Things about the world being split into bubbles and so on but I haven't looked into the tabletop lore for about 4 years now.

As a very small nitpick; Warhammer: Total War sounds better to my ear. Total War: Warhammer is a little awkward with the repetition.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version