Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 277

Author Topic: Total War: Warhammer! Now with 2! And 3!  (Read 485140 times)

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
Re: Total War: Warhammer! Now with 2!
« Reply #3165 on: May 18, 2018, 11:38:29 am »

A video covering the upcoming DLC has been posted. It shows parts of a head-to-head campaign involving Hellebron and Alarielle, their mechanics and effects.

It also shows the Sword of Khaine, part of the Update not the DLC. Controlling the Shrine of Khaine you can choose to have a lord (Any lord for the High Elves or Dark Elves, including legendary lords like Tyrion) draw the sword of Khaine. It is super powerful giving several bonuses including unbreakable and +450 Armour Piercing damage. It also has a bound vortex spell that can be used during battles. However, the longer a character uses the sword bigger penalties are gained such as negatives to public order (all provinces) and diplomatic relations (all factions) to begin with.
It also seems that if you have the sword on a character for too long they'll become unable to give it up and will have to be defeated to lose the sword. Whether this means the sword will be stolen by the enemy or returned to the shrine I'm unsure.

There's also this infographic covering all the items coming at the end of the month DLC, FLC and update wise.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3166 on: May 18, 2018, 12:38:24 pm »

That's quite a lot of stuff. I'm curious about the whole sword of Khaine thing too. Wonder what happens if you let it feed too much.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: May 18, 2018, 01:39:17 pm »

Aenarion.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: May 18, 2018, 02:07:25 pm »

Remember to test how bad it gets by using it on Tyrion with his Blood of Aenerion skill tree. After all, if you're going all in...
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

ZebioLizard2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: May 19, 2018, 07:15:19 am »

Remember to test how bad it gets by using it on Tyrion with his Blood of Aenerion skill tree. After all, if you're going all in...
I wonder if he'll get an "Avatar of Khaine" title like when he pulled the sword during the end times and went nuts.

cider

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: May 19, 2018, 11:53:01 am »

I just want Norsca, to be honest.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: May 19, 2018, 06:08:30 pm »

I just want Norsca, to be honest.
Yeah I'm not planning to buy this on launch since I have absolutely no interest in playing HE and I already had a really nie long campaign with DE.

But I am super interested in Dwarfs with crafting.

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3173 on: May 21, 2018, 03:10:39 pm »

Do any of the fixes or additions they do for the second game get retroactively added to TW:WH1?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3174 on: May 21, 2018, 04:11:10 pm »

Do any of the fixes or additions they do for the second game get retroactively added to TW:WH1?
Doubtful
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3175 on: May 22, 2018, 04:20:52 am »

Skill posters of both Hellebron and Alarielle were both released a bit back.

Crone Hellebron skill poster

Alarielle the Everqueen skill poster

Another thing coming with the update was Sartosa was mentioned as being added for the Mortal Empires campaign. I assume this means they're adding it in on the island off the coast of Tilia, where Sartosa actually is, which is currently part of the region of Luccini.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: May 28, 2018, 02:53:29 pm »

In CA's quest to make the next patch for Warhammer 2 one of the best damn patches in gaming history, not only is everyone getting a buttload of stuff alongside all the bugfixes and so on... Tomb Kings are also getting this bad boy:

And yes, it uses a giant ass-bow.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3177 on: May 28, 2018, 03:46:05 pm »

Necrolith Colossus? WITH A BOW? By Ptra!

thvaz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3178 on: May 28, 2018, 04:06:22 pm »

In CA's quest to make the next patch for Warhammer 2 one of the best damn patches in gaming history, not only is everyone getting a buttload of stuff alongside all the bugfixes and so on... Tomb Kings are also getting this bad boy:

People are saying it must be edited because the background dont follow the TK sand/desert pattern.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3179 on: May 28, 2018, 04:46:28 pm »

People are saying it must be edited because the background dont follow the TK sand/desert pattern.
Here is a clip. Look at the army composition. It's a pre-release build so there aren't even any mods that will work with it.
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 277