Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Roll to Mafia Minimalist RTD  (Read 4712 times)

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
Roll to Mafia Minimalist RTD
« on: January 14, 2015, 10:10:36 am »

YOU ARE POOR

YOU DONT WANNA BE POOR

YOU DONT WANNA WORK IN A TAXI

ITS THE THIRTIES

THE MAFIA IS OVER THERE

THE MAFIYA IS ON THE OTHER SIDE

WHERE DO GANGSTAS GO WHEN THEY DIE??? LETS FIND OUT!

EDIT: Semiserious, so be silly within confines. May change later, but for now, keep in parameters
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 01:28:12 pm by Nidilap »
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Mafia Minimalist RTD
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 12:28:19 pm »

make a gang

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 01:11:05 pm »

make a gang

[AUTOFAIL] A nearby group of wise guys see you and some of your punk friends disrespecting some ladies. The beat you to the ground with some pipes, and shoot you in the head when the ladies are out of sight.

This is Mafia territory.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 01:23:33 pm »

Infiltrate a group of villagers and slowly murder them all over the course of a week.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 01:25:05 pm »

Infiltrate a group of villagers and slowly murder them all over the course of a week.

[AUTOFAIL] 1930's don't have village.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 01:28:16 pm »

Man, I'll have to step up my game! Infiltrate Chicago, the only thing that ever existed in the 1930s apart from New York and Nazi Germany depending on what year it is and if they're doing anything interesting.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 01:32:15 pm »

If I'm going to be an innocent bystander in this town I'll need some protection. Go buy a bazooka.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 01:37:36 pm »

Man, I'll have to step up my game! Infiltrate Chicago, the only thing that ever existed in the 1930s apart from New York and Nazi Germany depending on what year it is and if they're doing anything interesting.

[6] You infiltrate Chicago as a hobo from out of town, you're true alias is known only to you. You find out there are two gangs. Mafia, by the Italians, and the mafiya, by the Russians. Yes, this isn't historically accurate. But, you also play your part so well, people give you some cash! However, the hobo community grows jealous!

If I'm going to be an innocent bystander in this town I'll need some protection. Go buy a bazooka.

[1] You head to the nearby arms dealer, but then you are caught in the crossfire of THE MAFIA VS. THE MAFIYA!!,

Mafia vs Mafiya [1] vs. [4]

The Mafiya comes with Tommy guns, and blasts away most of the Mafia! They begin to scram!

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 01:47:24 pm »

Take shelter in a manhole
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2015, 02:14:06 pm »

GO AND INFILTRATE THE GOVERNMENT

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2015, 02:24:55 pm »

Slowly work my way into the mafia

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2015, 02:25:50 pm »

I'm Batman!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2015, 03:23:13 pm »

Take shelter in a manhole

[3] You jump right into the sewers while the gunfight rages on outside. You see an injured Mafiosi leaning against the wall.

"Hey, pal? Could ya help me out?... I'll make it worth your while."

GO AND INFILTRATE THE GOVERNMENT

[2] You enter a nearby federal building, but just as you enter a restricted hallway, a gaurd stops you.

"Sir, please leave the restricted area."

Slowly work my way into the mafia

[4] an old friend of yours says to meet him at a nearby bar. When you get there, he gives you the keys and says,

"Look, mac. Take the car out back and drive it out of town. Dump it in the river, and call me when it's finished."

I'm Batman!

[3] you are a police officer on the payroll of the Mafiya. Every week, they give you $2000 to keep your nose out of their business. But the Mafia is still fair game to you.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2015, 03:31:33 pm »

[3] you are a police officer on the payroll of the Mafiya. Every week, they give you $2000 to keep your nose out of their business. But the Mafia is still fair game to you.
Yes, this is true. But when night comes I AM BATMAN!

What I mean to say is let's harass Mafia.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2015, 03:39:49 pm »

REVEAL MY TRUE SCYTHER SELF AND KILL THE GUARD
THEN DO THAT MINECRAFT TRANSFORMATION THING AND TRANSFORM INTO THE GUARD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psv1KyzhXoQ

THIS IS THE TRANSFORMATION THING.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 03:42:55 pm by poketwo »