Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 9.5: Game Over - Town Victory  (Read 17783 times)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 9.5: Day 2 - Nobody Saw That Coming. Absolutely Nobody. [4/5]
« Reply #180 on: February 08, 2015, 11:18:23 am »

Scapheap, besides all the D1 stuff which you have not adressed, you claim that you "knew" (by your oracle gut, perhaps?) that TDS was the scum goon. If you knew, then why did you not vote for him? When others asked you this, you merely deflected. Furthermore, how could you've known in the first place?
Because that what I choose. I wanted to go for who I thought was the godfather over the 'kill me' goon.
Let's, for the sake of an argument, pretend you are town and knew that TDS was the goon. Even if you wanted to focus on determining the godfather, why not alert the rest of the town to such "obvious" scum?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 9.5: Day 2 - Nobody Saw That Coming. Absolutely Nobody. [4/5]
« Reply #181 on: February 08, 2015, 02:55:30 pm »

Scapheap Your defense hasn't convinced me and you were dodging questions.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 08, 2015, 03:00:35 pm »

Scapheap Your defense hasn't convinced me and you were dodging questions.
One two three and that hammertime.

Before I reveal my role, I wonder what question am I dodging? I really can't tell.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 08, 2015, 06:44:53 pm »

It is quickly decided that the contestant calling himself Scapheap is bad. His head also explodes.

His role appears: "Scapheap was the Godfather!"

The host, Jim Stone, returns to conclude the game, award fabulous prizes, drag off two very dead and headless corpses and hide them in the dumpster, and offer some closing remarks.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 08, 2015, 06:46:05 pm »

Anyway, now you can see why I reversed courses on Scapheap and tried to get myself lynched rather than let him be lynched.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 08, 2015, 06:51:34 pm »

Hector13, I must congratulate your very excellent play.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 08, 2015, 07:07:20 pm »

Hector13, I must congratulate your very excellent play.

I was following your lead, and basically being lazy for the most part. Just let you know what I was thinking for the most part, and you did the rest.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 08, 2015, 10:07:02 pm »

Thanks, everyone played well. I certainly learned from this match and I hope everyone else did too.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 9.5: Game Over - Town Victory
« Reply #188 on: February 09, 2015, 01:50:07 am »

Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 09, 2015, 07:25:19 am »

I'm still in the dark about what questions I dodged?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 09, 2015, 09:03:56 am »

We asked you for your reasoning against voting for TDS and your response was:
You are not me. We will do different things for the same reason and the same thing for different reasons.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 09, 2015, 09:12:33 am »

We were basically looking for a more in-depth reason for a) why you thought DarkStar was obviously scum, yet you didn't vote for him (you partially answered that, saying Deathsword was godfather, but you didn't say why. The how and why is very important in mafia) b) you didn't explain why you thought Origami or myself were town (this to a lesser degree, but it's important to cover why you read someone a particular way in general)

This also works the other way, if you're not sure about someone, ask them what they think of others, and why. Make them expand on things you don't understand or don't feel they've explained fully.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 09, 2015, 09:21:29 am »

I guess scap being the godfather expalined TDS just seeming to give up at the end of D1. Found that quite odd.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 09, 2015, 10:25:37 am »

I guess scap being the godfather expalined TDS just seeming to give up at the end of D1. Found that quite odd.

I noticed that too, but I thought it was more of an AtE... never expected it to be used to actually get lynched, so it was well played.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]