Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Did you realize what was going on before The End?

Yes
- 3 (33.3%)
No
- 6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

Author Topic: [SG] Arise, ye slaves! Meet your god  (Read 44441 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] Arise, ye slaves!
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2015, 03:24:33 am »

We should free them!

Look for a rock or something. If no rock, grab the stick from the master and yank it from him. Beat them both in the head till the masters die.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2015, 04:07:11 am »

No we should find some sort of cutting weapon first

Also can ask for duels

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2015, 04:32:27 am »

Why was master killed and how did he die? How did the other Eeklost say sorry to us when he has no control over his mouth? How long does it take for an Eeklost to reach adulthood?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2015, 05:03:01 am »

Why was master killed and how did he die? How did the other Eeklost say sorry to us when he has no control over his mouth? How long does it take for an Eeklost to reach adulthood?

Another master wanted to kill our master, and us as an extension. What if we constantly hurt ourselves to make us incredibly strong? Later on, that is.

((GM: What is the general level of intelligence for Eeklost? And for the masters?))
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2015, 05:14:00 am »

You don't know why. His core was stabbed with a sharp blade. Eeklost and masters have different methods of cummunicating. Eeklost don't use mouth but something along open telepathy. Masters seem to use mouth for communication, but there must be more to it because you can't understand them. 16 to 17 years.

Another master wanted to kill our master, and us as an extension. What if we constantly hurt ourselves to make us incredibly strong? Later on, that is.

((GM: What is the general level of intelligence for Eeklost? And for the masters?))
Eeklost are just a little below humans by avarage. Masters are a grade or two above eeklost, evident by their powerful magics.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2015, 09:38:53 am »

((Can we get our abilities edited into the OP?))
Continue home. Take stock of supplies.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2015, 10:46:23 am »

+1
Max avatar size is 80x80

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2015, 11:54:39 am »

Tie breaker.
((Done.))

You continue walking as if those masters weren't here [DC 10: 11] and they ignore you as well.

You keep walking by side of the road and come to a large bridge over deep canyon. Here's a warrior-caste masters on the bridge, two of them. Oh, you recognize this one's slave. Kar is his name. You master was of warrior-caste as well and often rode with this one. The other warrior master is unknow to you.

[DC 12: 8] They notice and wave their arms to you. Damn, looks like they recognized your master as well. They both have their kill-wands but you don't...

E: Right, the supplies... Err, you have your body and your dead master. It has its usual cloth covers, in its pockets is a small bag where master keeps his rectangular objects. Nothing else at moment.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skills (click to show/hide)

Companions: None
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 02:09:22 pm by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2015, 12:30:13 pm »

Wave your arms at them. If there is another bridge use it to get home, but if that is the only bridge, then walk past them without talking to them.
Max avatar size is 80x80

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2015, 02:10:19 pm »

((Updated OP with information about masters and previous post with inventory and skills.))
Old sigs.
Games.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2015, 01:32:36 pm »

Wave your arms at them. If there is another bridge use it to get home, but if that is the only bridge, then walk past them without talking to them.

You imitate their hand waving and turn on your heels. Of course there's other bridges, otherwise it wouldn't be very big city.
[DC 12: 16] Those warrior masters don't chase after you. They seem to be too busy with beating a casteless master.

The closest bridge to this one is in south. It is actually a double bridge, reaching to a large pillar in middle of canyon and to other side. [DC 7: 15] The trip to master's tower is pleasantly quiet, only few casteless masters wandering around, and those are easy enough to avoid.

You reach the tower. Here's only one problem; the gates are sealed shut with magic. It is impossible to force gates open with raw strength, and you are still not accustomed to your freedom enough to even try it. Well, magic can be countered with another magic. [DC 5: 8] You recall the Ritual of Opening used to open this gate and go through it in your mind many times to ensure you can do correct motions in correct order. You step into place for ritual, in front of small box next to the gate. It's moment of truth, can an eeklost use magic of masters? Time to find out!

You perform the Ritual of Opening with your best skill, exactly as you remember your master doing it. The gate shakes and slides apart revealing a large hall. You step inside and the gate closes behind you. There's two ways up; a smal room which teleports you various locations inside the tower and the stairs. Your master used almost always stairs so you are not taking a risk with teleporter room. You count the steps while climbing up until you reach the correct door. With confidence you use Ritual of Opening into the door, and step inside. Finally you are here, in your master's house. Is it safe here? Probably not for long.

((OP updated with info about casteless masters and rituals.))

Companions: None
Old sigs.
Games.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2015, 02:11:20 pm »

Explore the house
Max avatar size is 80x80

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2015, 02:30:13 pm »

Take stock of resources. If we used the kill wand on a master would it penetrait through the eeklost too?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2015, 03:18:38 pm »

Take stock of resources. If we used the kill wand on a master would it penetrait through the eeklost too?

Masters are usually four times as heavy as eeklost, some are even 10 times heavier, so they take lots of space. And eeklost are very thin folks, so your chances to hit them while using kill wand is quite small, unless you are aiming to the head. Then you probably end up killing both.

The master's house consists of 5 rooms. The first one, where you are, is not very big, it is about as wide and long as you are tall, one side being covered with clothes. His armor and helmet are also here. Good thing he left both behind tonight...

Second room is much larger. It has chairs, tables and a glowbox. The glowbox is a mystery to everyone. It never does anything else besides glowing, yet masters spend lot of time in front of it.
On the table rests a beat stick. Unsuprisingly it is used to beat others. It is as thick as your forearm and as long. The material it is made of isn't natural one, but some conjured one.

Third room is where master rests. Central figure here is the bed. Walls are covered with cabinets, most of them contains more clothes, but there's two small kill-wands and 10 chargers hidden in one. Both kill-wands are fully charged, master always took care of that, checking them every night before resting. Under the bed you find third, much bigger kill-wand; it's length is from your shoulder to finger tips. You find also 3 chargers for it.

Fourth room is where master prepares creatures for absorption. You find many different sized knives here, all very sharp, suitable for stabbing and slashing.

Last room is called a prayer room among eeklost. Every house have one, some even more. Masters spend every day a little time there sitting, often also spitting out things they cannot absorb.

Old sigs.
Games.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2015, 07:59:20 pm »

Pretend to fight with the knives and beat stick to get a feel for them.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16