Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Did you realize what was going on before The End?

Yes
- 3 (33.3%)
No
- 6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16

Author Topic: [SG] Arise, ye slaves! Meet your god  (Read 42744 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
[SG] Arise, ye slaves! Meet your god
« on: January 17, 2015, 10:09:19 am »

You are Rec, member of slave species known as eeklost. Like everyone else of your species, you were born in slavery for your sole master, lived in slavery for your master and finally died in slavery, together with your master.

The master species has no name you know of, as neither species ever communicate with each other. They are soft jelly-like parasites who control you with their magics, covering your entire body for whatever their purpose is. You have never taken single step on your own, their magic and mind control every single motion you make. It's a nightmare to live, watching you own hand move as they will it, moving as master desires. Only time when eeklost can fight against master is when they are young. You have seen infants fighting for control with their disgusting spawns, but ultimately larvae of master grows stronger and takes complete control.

Magic of masters is strong. They raise their houses from bones of earth, with a flick of wrist they launch hundreds through air to the lands far away, and with mere movement of finger their magic tools take lives of others. They move the very land where ever it suits their desire. They control land, air, water and fire as they will.

It is a life of nightmares. And yours is finally about to end, as well as life of your master. Their magic ties your lives together, yours bound into eternal servitude, and when master dies, so does its slave. Your master was killed by another master. They do that sometimes, killing each other. Horrible. All its slave could do was sobbing "Sorry, sorry, sorry...". He knew you would die, and he could do nothing about it.
"Ah, it is forgiven. All is forgiven. After all, our life is not ours." You answer as he leaves with his master.

And death comes, like you have seen it coming so many times for others. It takes black and twisted soul of your master and reaches for yours, but is stopped by something. Death looks up. It seems like it is having an argument with someone. Then it gives you a dissapointed glance and leaves.

You are confused. Why did it leave you alive? Why did it only take soul of your master?

Then you hear unmistaken voice of God.

"YOU ARE FREE."

Eeklost
Spoiler: Abilities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: History (click to show/hide)

Masters
Spoiler: Physiology (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Society (click to show/hide)

Magic
Master's magic is based on motion rituals and enchanting items.

Spoiler: Enchanted items (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rituals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 11:10:40 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] Arise, ye slaves!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 10:12:09 am »

Spoiler: Us? (click to show/hide)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 10:17:59 am »

Heh, not Ur-Quan Masters, no.  :)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 10:26:25 am »

Is the master still atached to us in a way where we could still pass as a mind slave?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2015, 10:39:16 am »

Yes, the master is still attached. Covering you from head to toe as usual.
Old sigs.
Games.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2015, 10:42:16 am »

What does the master taste like?

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2015, 10:51:14 am »

Ask God for three wishes!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2015, 12:08:22 pm »

Go to the master's house and lock yourself in a room.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2015, 01:42:52 pm »

What does the master taste like?

Taste? What is taste?

Ask God for three wishes!

[DC 17: 19]
"KNOW THIS: WE MADE TWO CONTRACTS WITH DEATH. FIRST TO LET YOU STAY ALIVE DESPITE OF YOUR MASTER DYING. SECOND TO LET EEKLOST STAY ALIVE WHEN ANOTHER EEKLOST KILLS HIS OR HER MASTER.
THESE ARE MAJOR DEALINGS SO DON'T BE GREEDY.

One small wish might not get attention from other gods, so be quick about it."

Go to the master's house and lock yourself in a room.

That's a long trip back. Your master and his killer rode a carriage here, outside of the city, where he was killed. And the master lives in a tower near center.
But better make a wish while you still can.
Old sigs.
Games.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2015, 01:48:58 pm »

Wish for knowledge of our race and their abilities, history ect.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2015, 01:49:24 pm »

Wish for luck.

Nunzillor

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2015, 01:59:11 pm »

+1

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2015, 03:47:31 pm »

"Granted. Now go and save your brothers and sisters."

As God speaks bunch of information suddenly enters into your head.

Abilities:
  • Unlike all other creation, you don't require sustenance. It all comes from God.
  • Again unlike others, you don't need rest.
  • Wounds will only make you stronger once they heal. This reminds you of how your master used to hurt and abuse you a little bit every day. Odds are he did know about this.
  • If body part is detached from joint, it can be reattached simply by pressing it back to its place. You didn't know about this one. As far as you knew usually removed arm resulted death of master.
  • If body part is broken from somewhere else than joint, it can be tied to the stump and it will slowly heal and reconnect.
  • You will die only if your head is destroyed. Or if you live over 300 years.

History:
In beginning of time gods created their favourite species. Your species stood above others due all benefits your god had granted, so other gods grew jealous. So they forced ultimatum to your god, forced slavery for 250 000 years or complete destruction. It is easy to tell which option he chose. Gods agreed that weakest of all creatures should be masters over eeklost. There aren't really history beyond that, rest is history of the masters.

You also know it is still 50 000 years short of the time limit. Your god is playing dangerous game here.

You stand up and fall down. Dang, moving on your own is something you haven't used to. You carefully recall series of movement required for standing up and manage to do so. Walking is equally difficult, very tottery, not unlike how your master walked for last hour before his death. It wasn't his usual style of walking, but sometimes he did so. You just might be able to blend in with masters if you keep wearing him.

It strikes to you as quite odd idea, wearing body of your master... It used to be other way around, master wearing you.
Old sigs.
Games.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2015, 04:29:46 pm »

Try to get home.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2015, 03:15:25 am »

Forgot to mention these:
Pain is but inconvience. Eeklost know when pain is there but it doesn't hinder them.
Amount of light is irrelevant to your ability to see. And it is near midnight.

Try to get home.

You totter back towards the city. By time you reach it you have learned to walk normal enough. Buildings here on edge of city aren't very tall, only 3-4 times taller than you. You see two masters along their slaves leaning against one building [DC 5: 16] and it doesn't seem like they have noticed you yet. One of them is holding a thick wooden stick.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16