Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Did you realize what was going on before The End?

Yes
- 3 (33.3%)
No
- 6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Author Topic: [SG] Arise, ye slaves! Meet your god  (Read 42713 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] Arise, ye slaves!
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2015, 11:07:37 am »

Do master bodies rot?

All Rec has heard is that masters tend to get more stiff after death and after varying amount of time they are dumped into holes in ground together with their slaves. Or burned.

Tell the Casteless slave that god has chosen to break the laws of old, and give us slaves a chance to take back our lives. Tell him to keep his master on him, so that the other master's dont suspect anything. Then, help him learn to walk and quickly return to the tower.

"Behold might of our God, brother, for He has chosen to break the laws of old and grant His children chance to take back of our lives!"
"We have a god..?"
"So it seems. Anyway, keep wearing your master's corpse, it keeps other masters from suspecting anything."

He readily accepts your help and learns walking remarkably fast, even faster than you did. You two make it back to the tower without troubles.

He introduces himself as Ral.

Train with him in using knives and kill wands after he rests.

[DC 10: 15] Knife training goes well and neither of you end up having too many new holes in the carcass you wear.

[DC 14: 19] Ral learns to use kill wands under your supervision. During your training you also discover that some of square panels on outer walls completely shatter when damaged with kill wand, revealing open view to outside. You also make few holes on walls.

Looks like you have some skill in teaching.

"So how does this 'not dying when master dies' business exactly works?" Ral asks. It seems he's eager to kill masters.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skills (click to show/hide)

Companions: Ral
Slaves freed: 1
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2015, 12:22:39 pm »

Hmmm. Well, looks like we may have to get out of the city, seeing as how the masters bodies will get stiff, so it will blow our cover.

Anyway, tell him that you can pretty much just stab'em anywhere but the head. The core is a good bet.

Also, see if we can find some better clothes for Ral. It would look wierd for a master to be walking around witha casteless guy, so getting him better clothes would be best. After that, grab all the weapons, stuff them in a sack and start heading out of town.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2015, 04:13:23 pm »

We should set ourselves up as a Prophet.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2015, 04:42:10 pm »

No, as the general of the new army we are creating!

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2015, 05:06:17 pm »

Why not both?

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2015, 05:06:29 pm »

Why not both? Our Crusade starts now!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2015, 05:09:52 pm »

+1 To Holy War on the worms!

Pray to God for strength, We need those buffs...

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2015, 12:47:11 am »

+1

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2015, 01:42:17 am »

[Autofail] Your prayer goes unanswered, so the plan of being a prophet has a little roadbump on it. Looks like you are on your own in this. God did mention about making big deals to permit this whole freedom fighting thing, so His assistance might be limited to avoid attention of other gods.

General Rec. It has a nice sound. Prophet-General would be even better but you kinda lack credentials for it. Two people doesn't make an army.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skills (click to show/hide)

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2015, 02:10:39 am »

Hmmm. Well, looks like we may have to get out of the city, seeing as how the masters bodies will get stiff, so it will blow our cover.

Anyway, tell him that you can pretty much just stab'em anywhere but the head. The core is a good bet.

Also, see if we can find some better clothes for Ral. It would look wierd for a master to be walking around witha casteless guy, so getting him better clothes would be best. After that, grab all the weapons, stuff them in a sack and start heading out of town.

Tombsice

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2015, 09:39:16 am »

In order to start the liberation efforts the Master's power structure should be considerd as a target. The disguises being merely visual will hinder this but none should be able to fathom the truth. Striking down higher casted and using the then liberated to strike progressively higher would hopefully result in a civil war amoung the Masters as a trail of disapprences leaves the ruling structure missing key parts.

Tell us: who rules this town?

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2015, 11:39:59 am »

This
In order to start the liberation efforts the Master's power structure should be considerd as a target. The disguises being merely visual will hinder this but none should be able to fathom the truth. Striking down higher casted and using the then liberated to strike progressively higher would hopefully result in a civil war amoung the Masters as a trail of disapprences leaves the ruling structure missing key parts.

Also this but first wait until we have more rebels. It's to soon.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2015, 01:26:53 pm »

That's a good question. You have heard that long before your birth there used to be a single master in the city who others seemed to obey. But then arrived new magic and with it a new caste called 'sitters' due lack of any better name. Because that's what they do, sit all day long in front of glowing panels constantly doing obscure rituals. Since then ruling structure has become rather unclear.

It seems there is a sub caste within sitters who often meet in specific building and communicate with each other, but nobody stays in that group for long.

Casteless are masters as well, they just happen to be most worthless. Anyway, you get him new set of clothes, ruining few sets in progress.

You two then head out. [DC 14: 9 + 1] You barely get out of the tower when two masters of warrior caste arrive riding their carriage. They stand out of it and approach you. Looks like you aren't walking out of this one.

Oh, it's Kar and his master and the other one you saw earlier at the bridge. What coincidence.
"Hey Rec, fancy meeting you again. What was your master doing out there before?"

Spoiler: Rec's inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rec's skills (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ral's inventory (click to show/hide)

Old sigs.
Games.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2015, 01:37:07 pm »

Ok too freed slaves

Too masters -controling there slaves-

Stab them in the core.
Do it fast,

If there are others around or a chance we can be seen lure them away first.

Wait. Can we use the kill wands fast enough? If so use those instead.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2015, 08:22:25 pm »

Telepathically tell Ral to take the guy on the left, while you take the guy on the right. Act as quick as possible. Hopefully they wont suspect anything and it will be a quick one sided fight.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16