Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Did you realize what was going on before The End?

Yes
- 3 (33.3%)
No
- 6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: [SG] Arise, ye slaves! Meet your god  (Read 44265 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] Arise, ye slaves!
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2015, 08:35:26 pm »

Telepathically tell Ral to take the guy on the left, while you take the guy on the right. Act as quick as possible. Hopefully they wont suspect anything and it will be a quick one sided fight.

This but first go to hi five the more skilled one so that we'll be more likely to surprise him.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2015, 08:56:14 pm »

Afterwards, Stealth kill homeless masters.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2015, 09:08:26 pm »

Telepathically tell Ral to take the guy on the left, while you take the guy on the right. Act as quick as possible. Hopefully they wont suspect anything and it will be a quick one sided fight.

This but first go to hi five the more skilled one so that we'll be more likely to surprise him.
+1
Max avatar size is 80x80

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2015, 05:13:16 am »

"Ral, I take Kar's master, you handle the other one."
"Sure thing." Ral answers with happy tone.
"What?" Kar sounds confused.

You rise your knife hand into greeting like you have seen masters sometimes doing. Both warrior masters stop their approach and take a step backwards, pulling out something from their belt. Kar's master pulls out small cylinderic item, which you recognize as an enchanted torture device. Of course it does nothing against eeklost, but is apparently painful for masters it used on.

[DC 10: 11] You jump forward and stab the master with the knife. Resistance from its body armor doesn't hinder your strike much [DC 13: 15] and despite of not seeing its core (body armor isn't see-through) your blade finds it and he falls down.

The master Ral is facing pulls out another enchanted torture device. It is similar to kill wands in shape but instead of making holes it throws out thread like a spider. Somehow it too hurts masters, even more than the cylinder thing.

[DC 10: 15][DC 13: 20] Ral doesn't have any troubles plunging his knife into master's core either. Once it falls on ground he stabs core of his own master few times and even proceeds to slice its throat open.

"What you are doing?" you ask.
"Just ensuring he's dead. That thing made him alive again, I felt him weakly tugging me, trying to control me! I should rip him off as soon as we get out of the city."

Again, you are left with two confused eeklost who keep asking why they are still alive. You sense a pattern developing here.

Spoiler: Rec's inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rec's skills (click to show/hide)

Companions: Ral
Slaves freed: 3
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2015, 05:39:25 am »

Repeat what we said with the first eeklost. We should probably get our master's off when we're alone too
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2015, 05:53:04 am »

We can't get out of town. The casteless can because they're casteless and no one will miss them but we're warriors - they'll investigate what happened to us. While they go out and free people in rural areas and such we'll work on taking back the world from the inside.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2015, 06:02:37 am »

We can't get out of town. The casteless can because they're casteless and no one will miss them but we're warriors - they'll investigate what happened to us. While they go out and free people in rural areas and such we'll work on taking back the world from the inside.

Good plan. Since Ral had a casteless master he won't be as good as these two warriors we just got. The warriors and us should go patrol the streets and free small groups of eeklost. Ral should scout around and learn about the masters' daily life habits and patterns.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2015, 06:06:18 am »

We already know about the masters' daily life habits and patterns - we've lived with them long enough. What we need to do is kill as many casteless as we can and send them out of the city to free eeklost outside. Trying to do this one city at a time is suicide. Have you read You Are Patient Zero? Going with that method led to way too attention being brought on the players themselves instead of the wider zombie outbreak.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2015, 08:55:12 am »

We already know about the masters' daily life habits and patterns - we've lived with them long enough. What we need to do is kill as many casteless as we can and send them out of the city to free eeklost outside. Trying to do this one city at a time is suicide. Have you read You Are Patient Zero? Going with that method led to way too attention being brought on the players themselves instead of the wider zombie outbreak.

Yeah, I read that and it was quite the blunder, But oh what an attempted comeback.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2015, 11:33:17 am »

So basically Ral leaves the city like a apostle, traveling from town to town while stabbing casteless and other easy targets on the way? And Rec & Co. kill all other casteless in this city?
Do you want to give Ral any tools before sending him away?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2015, 12:21:18 pm »

Give him the kill wand with less ammo.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2015, 12:25:43 pm »

No no no.... Recharge the kill wand, teach him how, give him wand and charger.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2015, 12:59:06 pm »

That's a better idea, Also tell the others a very long winded not quite so truthful story about how God appointed him as his grand high prophet and how we are destined to rule over the masters.

Religious Fanaticism + Desire For Freedom + Obscene Numbers= World Domination!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2015, 01:02:55 pm »

Bad idea.

If we set up a lie and can't deliver we're going to lose followers. Just tell the truth.

That our God pulled some big strings for this to happen and we are on our on for now becasue  he can't risk helping us any more.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2015, 01:07:36 pm »

Yes, But we should still give ourselves the Title of Prophet, because after all God *did* talk to us.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16