Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Did you realize what was going on before The End?

Yes
- 3 (33.3%)
No
- 6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: [SG] Arise, ye slaves! Meet your god  (Read 42719 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] Arise, ye slaves!
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2015, 01:12:23 pm »

Main problem is he has stopped talking and listening, prophet seems to imply we can still make contact. Or at least was given much more information.

All he said was you are free, and then a bit of info about our race.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2015, 01:14:17 pm »

So, We dub ourselves the Grand Double-High Pope of the Slope!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2015, 01:25:33 pm »

It's actually quite good plan. Casteless masters are used to being hunted so they have learned how to hide, a skill their slaves inherit.
Ral already knows how to handle kill wands since you trained with him a little earlier.

Ninja count: 4

"Ral. I'll give you an important mission. Leave this city, travel all over the world and sow seeds of rebellion where ever you go. Tell people you free to do the same, to send few apostles forth to spread freedom far and wide. This world will be ours!"
"Wandering apostle, eh? Sure, I can do that."
"Here, take these and use them well." you say while giving him a kill wand and a charger. He takes them and leaves.

Then you turn your attention to the two guys who have stood up on their own. You give them quick explanation of the situation, how you were freed by God himself to be a seed of rebellion and how He cannot afford to give us any more help. They listen your explanation and merely nod, clearly they aren't extremely impressed.
"It's about time He did something." the unknown one says. He introduces himself as Hector, apparently his master was just recently admitted into warrior caste. It explains why you hadn't met him before.

You also give them both a knife, ensuring they remember safe ways to kill masters.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skills (click to show/hide)

Companions: Kar, Hector
Slaves freed: 3
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2015, 02:38:17 pm »

Ok, good. Now we need to go to Hectors place and use that as our hideout. We cant stay is one place too long. Also, stab any casteless we see along the way...
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2015, 07:07:26 pm »

Ok, good. Now we need to go to Hectors place and use that as our hideout. We cant stay is one place too long. Also, stab any casteless we see along the way...

I think we should alternate houses so we keep moving around. Since warrior masters hunt in pairs, it'll draw suspicion if we move in threes. Hector and Kar should hunt together as they've already been doing, and we should act as a casteless, drawing hunters to us and allowing us to kill them. Doing so will reduce the number of armed masters and give us armed eeklost. Once we have enough hunters we should focus solely on getting casteless and sending them out like we did with Ral.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Terra162

• Bay Watcher
  • Slubberdegullon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2015, 09:05:42 pm »

I think we should alternate houses so we keep moving around. Since warrior masters hunt in pairs, it'll draw suspicion if we move in threes. Hector and Kar should hunt together as they've already been doing, and we should act as a casteless, drawing hunters to us and allowing us to kill them. Doing so will reduce the number of armed masters and give us armed eeklost. Once we have enough hunters we should focus solely on getting casteless and sending them out like we did with Ral.

+ 1

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2015, 09:19:37 pm »

+ 1
+1

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2015, 09:26:12 pm »

+ 1
+1
+1 Vampiring in the city should work for a while.
Max avatar size is 80x80

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2015, 09:28:42 pm »

Will fire kill the slaves or the masters?

If it only kills the masters we could try arson.

Terra162

• Bay Watcher
  • Slubberdegullon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2015, 09:30:54 pm »

Like a citywide fire? Wouldn't that bring about unwanted attention?

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2015, 09:32:33 pm »

Yes...but if the masters are the only ones harmed then anyone investigating is suddenly dealing with a ton of freed slaves.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2015, 09:33:13 pm »

Like a citywide fire? Wouldn't that bring about unwanted attention?

Not until we have the troops to back it up, Besides the City will have weapons and tools we can't make or get otherwise. Anyways we should get ourselves a Title of some sort, Besides General, that's Cliched.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2015, 09:34:04 pm »

Yes...but if the masters are the only ones harmed then anyone investigating is suddenly dealing with a ton of freed slaves.

And then slaves will be dealing with Tanks and Aircraft that outnumber them 100-1, Subtlety is key.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2015, 09:35:02 pm »

They also rule the entirety of our species, and there's bound to be thousands of towns and cities. When a whole town burns down, the masters will definitely investigate in number, probably armed as well. 
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2015, 09:37:26 pm »

Yes, We need to spread to everywhere so that we'll be near impossible to stomp out. We should call ourselves the Grand High Lord Supreme Commander Of The Freedom Revolution, Or Yo' Boss for short.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16