Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Did you realize what was going on before The End?

Yes
- 3 (33.3%)
No
- 6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Author Topic: [SG] Arise, ye slaves! Meet your god  (Read 42718 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] Arise, ye slaves! Meet your god
« Reply #210 on: February 11, 2015, 11:42:15 am »

"Really? You were expecting more from a random slave turned revolutionary with little to no knowledge of practical combat or how the society he is revolutionizing or their technology actually works? That seems illogical. We are escaping with likely several other freed slaves. They are attacking us so they have no way of knowing how much damage was caused by them and it is unlikely they would draw the correct conclusion about what's happening. From here we can attack smaller settlements to bolster our forces before taking on the cities."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 11, 2015, 12:12:55 pm »

"Really? You were expecting more from a random slave turned revolutionary with little to no knowledge of practical combat or how the society he is revolutionizing or their technology actually works? That seems illogical. We are escaping with likely several other freed slaves. They are attacking us so they have no way of knowing how much damage was caused by them and it is unlikely they would draw the correct conclusion about what's happening. From here we can attack smaller settlements to bolster our forces before taking on the cities."

"Yes. I was expecting you to be smarter, but instead you made mistakes. Like breaking into house when you knew its inhabitants were most likely awake. What exactly drove you into such insanity? And then instead running out of town you figured it was best to delve deeper into it. I knew transplanted memories would cloud your judgement, but not this much... But I applaud for your early decision of sending seeds out of the city. It will save some of my efforts.

You are not escaping anywhere. You are dead. Again."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 11, 2015, 12:19:33 pm »

"Can We Become Like A Saint, Or Something? I mean, We did die for you, After all."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 11, 2015, 12:47:45 pm »

"Can We Become Like A Saint, Or Something? I mean, We did die for you, After all."

"Saint? HAH!" god laughs. "Not even He would allow undead saints!
And you didn't die for me. First time you died because you were drunk and got fooled into forest. This time your died because your own mistakes. But I can make you martyr for those who you turned. Yes, martyrs will be very good sources of motivation. I'll tamper with their memories."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 11, 2015, 01:19:24 pm »

"That's pretty much what I meant, Do you think that Religious Fanaticism would work as an even more Motivational Force?"

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 11, 2015, 01:32:30 pm »

"May I ask what now?"

(This question is both to God and the gm, what dose do in universe and what do we do in meta)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 01:38:20 pm by endlessblaze »
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 11, 2015, 01:59:13 pm »

"That's pretty much what I meant, Do you think that Religious Fanaticism would work as an even more Motivational Force?"

"Oh, it will. I already have one martyr. More will follow."

"May I ask what now?"

(This question is both to God and the gm, what dose do in universe and what do we do in meta)

"Now? Now I continue my fun and you go to where ever human souls go. I bet Scales will heavily point to hell, though. You did murder a lot of your fellow humans. Admittedly you did so because I told you to do so and because I replaced most of your memories, but that doesn't matter."

As a GM I say the game ends here. The comic in spoiler served as an inspiration for the game.

Spoiler: eeklost+n = skeleton (click to show/hide)

Rec was a police officer who got stabbed when he was too drunk. As a skeleton you could see through soft matters, but could not see light. What you did perceive as light was illusion generated by god of death. And naturally skeleton cannot hear anything, so when you started shooting with Glock 17 in "tower", your neighbours alerted police.

Location of game.

Wanna hear how other freed slave groups did?
Old sigs.
Games.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 11, 2015, 02:05:13 pm »

So we were actualy humans given fake memory's and illusions by the God of death in order to murder things?

Clever plot twist.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 11, 2015, 02:07:09 pm »

OH. THAT MAKES. SO. MUCH. SENSE. But Yes, I do want to know how the other freed slaves did.

Also, Will there be a Sequel?

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 11, 2015, 02:18:41 pm »

And Did we go to Hell?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 11, 2015, 02:50:43 pm »

And Did we go to Hell?

Probably. Definitely not to Heaven.

OH. THAT MAKES. SO. MUCH. SENSE. But Yes, I do want to know how the other freed slaves did.

Also, Will there be a Sequel?

I'm not planning sequel at this point. Maybe in far future if I come up proper system to handle army movements.

Ok, so Kar and Hector killed group of three homeless. Two were sent to hunt with instructions to hide when sun rises while third one came along with K & H. They didn't score anyone, but managed to hide into sewers.

Afterwards K&H killed group of 9 homeless. They scored four more. By 5:30AM they were discovered by a early morning jogger. He got away and alerted police. Police didn't have any time to deal with bloody homemess, because there were police killer loose. They found some alley to hide in, but would probably discovered soon.

K&H crashed their car thrice to unoperable condition, which helped police to track you down.

Ral scored one quite soon after he left. A dog bite off piece of his leg. At this point he figured to tear off all flesh on him, so he is wandering bloody skeleton now. Near edge of city they killed family of four and they all split up different directions. Each group got one or two more by time you were ambushing police in sword master's house.

At this point I stopped tracking them because it become obvious things were going to hell.

I also kept notes how situation were seen from side of living.
Spoiler: Copy&Paste (click to show/hide)

Anything else I can spoil?
Old sigs.
Games.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 11, 2015, 02:55:47 pm »

Why would we go to hell though? This is all because the God of death changed our memories and gave us illusions.

Also....killwands are guns....
So thread devices are what? Tazers?
The glowing box? Was it a cellphone?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 11, 2015, 03:27:04 pm »

Why would we go to hell though? This is all because the God of death changed our memories and gave us illusions.

Also....killwands are guns....
So thread devices are what? Tazers?
The glowing box? Was it a cellphone?

Dunno. Because you murdered a lot of people? I didn't set final destination to be anything specific, just wrote what came into mind.

Small killwand is Glock 17. Medium is Heckler & Koch G36.
Thread device is indeed standard tazer.
Cylinder torture thing is pepper spray, or similar.
Glowing box is TV. Small one the hiding human held was a cellphone.

There also was an unorthodox option to pray other gods. One would have helped.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 03:39:15 pm by AoshimaMichio »
Old sigs.
Games.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 11, 2015, 04:14:37 pm »

Aw, So we weren't justified in murdering so many Masters?

Terra162

• Bay Watcher
  • Slubberdegullon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 11, 2015, 09:44:20 pm »

I really liked the idea now that I understand.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16