Other Projects > Other Games

If you combined the last two games you played, what would you get?

(1/246) > >>

Zanzetkuken The Great:
So I was browsing around on a site, and came across a thought.  It was worded similar to the thread title, and I got curious, what would people on here get if they combined the last two games they played?

Mine would wind up, I believe, being Half Life Minecraft.  For some reason this made me think of Half Life's laser cannon instead firing diamond swords at enemies.  Don't ask why I thought that, I don't really know how I got there.

A few of the ones I saw as responses, providing 'what if' images or their thoughts:

Left 4 Dead and Payday 2
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
or

Dark Souls and Super Mario 3d World

--- Quote ---Either a course in the Undead Asylum, the regular game, but with DS enemies with the Chosen Undead as Mario, or…
A cat suit in Dark Souls.
--- End quote ---

Pokémon Y and Majora’s Mask
Dark Souls 2 and XCOM: Enemy Within.

--- Quote ---OH GOD, WHY?
--- End quote ---

Fire Emblem: Omega Ruby

Touhou and Dark Souls

--- Quote ---Oh god; as if both games weren’t hard enough already
--- End quote ---

WealthyRadish:
Gotta reach that throne, hope my heir gets some good mutations. My last run I got a 21 martial god, but he died in a palace to a heavy cop.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)Nuclear throne and Crusader Kings II
Am I doing it right?

Aedel:
Command and Conquer 3 Kanes Wrath and Five Nights at Freddy's.

Well, GDI's job just got a whole lot harder. Now they have /teleporting/ cyborgs that can reproduce.

nenjin:
Magicka + Assassin's Creed 3.

Spoiler: Magick Creed! (click to show/hide)A 3rd person open world game with up to 4 player co-op. Join your friends as you pursue some stupid storyline, queing the destructive powers of magic whilst wall-running, accidentally assassinating the people you're playing with, and roaming the land collecting thousands of collectibles that are really just pop culture references and achievements.

Mech#4:
In a distant galaxy called Tamriel, a civil war to determine the future of the Skyrim sector wages between the Imperial Empire and the Stormcloak rebellion. Their fleets engage in battle around so-called "Town Planets" such as Whiterun and into shunned areas like Korvanjung where the dead are rumoured to still walk and pilot their destroyed ships.

Amidst this, Alduin the Galaxy Eater has re-appeared along with other space faring dragons to bring the numerous races of Tamriel back under their control. It is up to the Dovahkiin, who is born with the soul of a dragon and can shout across the emptiness of space, to destroy Alduin and prevent the prophesy of destruction.

"The Elder Scrolls IV: Skyrim" and "Sins of a Solar Empire".

Space dragons as the Vasari? Alduin as the Vorastra titan?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version