Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Marital status manipulator with UI. Assigns spouses, removes old relationships.  (Read 11957 times)

Urist_McDagger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This should technically work in the new version, right?

h27kim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Apologies for resurrecting an old defunct thread. 

I think I found the source of the error pointed out above:  I got the exact error when I was trying to use the script on a dwarf with a lover that he was not getting any closer to naturally.  On dwarves without any relationship or are married, the script works fine.  Since this has not been addressed even in the current version, I assume this has never been discovered in the meantime.

Thanks!

Walkaboutout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is there any word on from Raidau on this script being updated to work with the current DFHack/Fortress release? DFHack has an alpha 4 at the moment for use with 43.05 right now.

This is a great script and I would love to see it brought into the current version(s). It would be especially useful with adventurers retired into forts, etc.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is there any word on from Raidau on this script being updated to work with the current DFHack/Fortress release? DFHack has an alpha 4 at the moment for use with 43.05 right now.

This is a great script and I would love to see it brought into the current version(s). It would be especially useful with adventurers retired into forts, etc.
This looks like "gui/family-affairs", which was added in DFHack 0.40.24-r4 (https://github.com/dfhack/dfhack/commit/45c3f145e5827). It seems to work in 0.43.05, from the little testing I just did.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Walkaboutout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This looks like "gui/family-affairs", which was added in DFHack 0.40.24-r4 (https://github.com/dfhack/dfhack/commit/45c3f145e5827). It seems to work in 0.43.05, from the little testing I just did.

Oh awesome. Thanks so much Letho! I hadn't noticed this or realized it was there, and yes, it looks exactly like what he had originally set up. Probably an adaptation into the latest version for hack. I feel dumb for not having spotted it in there, but alas. Thank you again Lethosor!

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, sometimes things get renamed when they're added to DFHack (and the ls command doesn't list scripts in subfolders).
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.
Pages: 1 [2]