Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Nulyep's Arena: Round 2 - Turn 11  (Read 9621 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nulyep's Arena: Round 2 - Turn 11
« Reply #135 on: April 08, 2015, 08:15:35 am »

Being a hybrid wasn't a mistake. In fact, it would've been harder to play as a pure mage than a mage/fighter hybrid since you'd effectively have no way to survive once your mana ran out. The reason you lost is because your ice spells are meant to take on unshielded or ranged enemies, which your opponent was neither of. Bolt would've easily taken out Vander's shield but you put no points into it and you never used it as a desperation move. Fire spells would've been the second most useful kind of spell due to the fact that he was wearing practically no armour and any spells that actually hit him had a chance of lighting him on fire.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 08, 2015, 10:27:37 am »

I could backstab him till death with my dex2 without any lightning.
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 09, 2015, 02:02:48 am »

Peylun the God of peace.
Naming gods is hard.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 09, 2015, 02:09:34 am »

I know, right? I spent 5 minutes thinking up the name of this god when I gave up and wrote down the first string of sounds that came up in my head.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]