Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How highly would you rate the leadership of your Mission Group?

Very highly, perfect commander, fearless and dedicated to The Computer above all else.
Highly, strong-willed and brave, role model
Average: no outstanding traits
Lowly: shirks duty, afraid of battle
Treasonous: cowardly conduct, suspicious actions, unwillingness to pursue leads on commie scum. Should be executed.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: Re: PARANOIA [dead] - In which the party is on indefinite hiatus  (Read 21628 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Re: PARANOIA [Begun] - In which the party encounters the division of labor.
« Reply #195 on: February 12, 2015, 05:40:48 pm »

Posting to watch, this is pretty cool!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: PARANOIA [Begun] - In which the party encounters the division of labor.
« Reply #196 on: February 12, 2015, 09:51:44 pm »

Crock-R
Sit at the back.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 12, 2015, 10:40:55 pm »

Ga-R: Sit down before it's too late.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 16, 2015, 03:38:59 am »

Teddy-R
Sit down
You plonk yourself down opposite the techie and wait.

Crock-R
Sit at the back.
You sit down on the floor opposite the door, for some reason.

Wei-R

Pushes the box on the tram, in front of the seat i have chosen for myself and, after sitting, examine the contents of said box excitedly

You scoot the big box in, sliding it on the smooth floor of the tram, and sit down next to Teddy-R

Ga-R: Sit down before it's too late.
You hurriedly sit down next to the technician.

Wellis-R and Joe-R both sit opposite the techie.

There is a building whirring sound, interspersed by crackling hums, becoming louder and louder, until there is a single chime - and the experimental hypertram rockets down the track at about Mach 1.

Wei-R-DAL and Teddy-R-OOS are thrown manfully into the opposite wall by acceleration, sailing majestically over Ga-R's head in a split second. Wei-R's left arm crunches nastily - while the same happens to the hapless Teddy-R-1's neck. A split-second later, Wellis and Joe impact, Wellis smacking his head with a crunch, flopping unconsciously to the floor.

Croc-R is smooshed under a padded bench by the forces, a reinforcing spar stabbing him deep in the thigh.

Ga-R-LIC is just looking around at how suddenly a car full of troubleshooters becomes A & E.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 08:40:14 am by Dorsidwarf »
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: PARANOIA [Begun] - In which the party encounters mortality and railgun trams
« Reply #199 on: February 16, 2015, 04:18:34 am »

Ga-R dives inside the tram and sits on a seat before it's too late. If there is a seat belt of any kind, he fastens it around himself. Otherwise, he grabs onto whatever he can inside the tram.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
Re: PARANOIA [Begun] - In which the party encounters mortality and railgun trams
« Reply #200 on: February 16, 2015, 04:42:16 am »

Ga-R dives inside the tram and sits on a seat before it's too late. If there is a seat belt of any kind, he fastens it around himself. Otherwise, he grabs onto whatever he can inside the tram.

Wait crap the other half of the post self-deleted please hold.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 16, 2015, 05:04:42 am »

Ga-R waits until the tram arrives at R&D. Once there, he quickly hops off the tram if and counts out the casualties from the outside, both fatal and mere injuries. He also looks around the place (what's left of) the team arrived at.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 16, 2015, 07:33:52 am »

Wei-R

SCreaM RELentlessly ABOUT How broKen my LEG IS!!!! While cradling the broken arm in fear of more pain.

"HOOOOO MY PAL COMPUTER WITH THE FLOPPING LIMBS SNAPPING UNDER THE PRESSURE OF PERFORMANCE AND THE PAIN EVERYWHERE!!!!
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 16, 2015, 07:58:32 am »

Teddy-R
"WEI-R! WE HAVE A MISSION, I MAY NOT FEEL MY BODY BUT WE GO FORWARD FOR THE COMPUTER. O-okay!?"
Attempt to carefully crawl out of the tram
All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
Re: PARANOIA [Begun] - Paradox Clones edited out:1
« Reply #204 on: February 16, 2015, 08:39:32 am »

He's dead, Jim.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 08:42:22 am by Dorsidwarf »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 16, 2015, 03:33:38 pm »

Crock-R
Bandage my leg with cloth torn from the dead guy's clothes. Then see if I can provide medical attention to the other wounded, splint Wie-R's broken arm.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 17, 2015, 06:15:08 am »

Joe-R

Knocked out of his daze, Joe-R stands up with a smile, then crouches over and pulls up Wellis-R.

"No sleeping on the job here!"

He then looks over in the direction of Wei-R.

"You sound unhappy, we just had a fun ride on Friend computer's train."  He turns to the yellow technician and asks, "Why is he screaming, sir?"

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Bump.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile

Oops. I left it because I don't do a turn till 3/4 of players have posted, then promptly forgot. I guess I'll leave it a day or so then run the turn anyway.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile

Wei-R

SCreaM RELentlessly ABOUT How broKen my LEG IS!!!! While cradling the broken arm in fear of more pain.

"HOOOOO MY PAL COMPUTER WITH THE FLOPPING LIMBS SNAPPING UNDER THE PRESSURE OF PERFORMANCE AND THE PAIN EVERYWHERE!!!!

Crock-R
Bandage my leg with cloth torn from the dead guy's clothes. Then see if I can provide medical attention to the other wounded, splint Wie-R's broken arm.

You sort of wrap some cloth over your leg half-heartedly. Wie-R demonstrates some of the more vocal noises humans make under pain, so you scotch over and splint his leg with cloth wrapped around the group's crowbar.

The noise he makes  as You slip and whack him is so loud you're forced to stop.

Joe-R

Knocked out of his daze, Joe-R stands up with a smile, then crouches over and pulls up Wellis-R.

"You sound unhappy, we just had a fun ride on Friend computer's train."  He turns to the yellow technician and asks, "Why is he screaming, sir?"
Joe-R

Joe-R-NEY-2 sticks his head in the door cheerfully. The RnD tech only sighs, and closes the eyelids of the smashed Wellis.

"You lot want me to ring you a docbot to here, or can you make it three corridors down to the tech room until treatment"?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16