Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Who would you be if you were in the Dwarf Fortress World ?  (Read 15865 times)

Beast Tamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Who would you be if you were in the Dwarf Fortress World ?
« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2015, 02:31:32 pm »

Full Name

You would be a charismatic rogue master of dodging, and you would die in the town of Blackcloud, of a rare disease.

I do prefer brains and subtly over brawn.

First Name only:

You would be a respected priest who would lead an army of 5000 men, and you would die in the town of Dreadfulsand, killed by bogeymen.

Joke's on you, I'm agnostic!

Last name only:

You would be a infamous rogue with a incredible talent to survive in the nature, and you would die in the desert of Blackroc, ate by a lion.

Eaten. As for the nature part, I don't do nature.

Middle Name:

You would be a legendary knife thrower who would make love with a thousand of woman, and you would die in the marshes of Littletower, of old age.

...?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 02:37:23 pm by Beast Tamer »
There is currently a minor problem in that the veteran demons fighting in the corpse factory have failed to die in the 2 year battle and have become legendary unkillable gods of war. I may have misjudged this possible outcome.

maxcat61

• Bay Watcher
  • SuperMinion
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2015, 09:37:59 pm »

Full Name:
"You would be a very afraid killer with a great intelligence, and you would die in the hills of Deepdream, of a rare disease. "
Sounds like me, even down to the rare disease.

First Name:
"You would be a very afraid swordman who would lead an army of 5000 men, and you would die in the hills of Bloodyway, ate by a lion. "
Cowardly and devoured by a lion. Nice

Middle Name:
"You would be a weak slayer known as "The Fearless Chicken", and you would die in the canyons of Stickyroc, assassinated in your sleep by bandits. "
A Weak Chicken.

Last Name
"You would be a ridiculous lord with a incredible talent to survive in the nature, and you would die in the wastelands of Greathead, during a fight with goblins. "
Sounds like fun. Does that make me a noble Tarzan?

Username:
"You would be a weak priest who would kill eleven dragons in his life, and you would die in the forest of Peacefulteeth, against a dragon. "

"Hi: Have you heard of our Lord and Savior Armok? He who..."
16 hours later, the Dragon goes insane from No Sleep, and attacks nearby support. It dies in the cave in. I count this a success, and go preach to the next dragon.
*Repeat till the 11th dragon*
"Hi: Have you heard of our Lord and Savior Arm-"
(Dragon) "No Soliciting" *Burns me to a crisp"
You can't make an omelette without melting a few dwarves...
The purple overseer hat weights heavily on one's head. Some would argue that the leadership of Doomforest is uneasy to bear for too long. Others would simply suggest that we don't craft the next overseer hat out of rutile.

Tarqiup Inua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 22, 2015, 11:20:20 am »

You would be a very famous ambusher who would kill eleven dragons in his life, and you would die in the town of Whitecloud, killed by bogeymen.
Fitting... it's always the boogeymen... and the dragons, they always come in elevens...
Nuri al-Gnat - dwarven apidologist
notable works: al-Gnat's test (for determining the child snatcher's ability to pass undetected while getting stung by bees... or at least look human while at it)

Bearcoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Im not new to the forums i just forgot my Password
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 22, 2015, 08:34:50 pm »

My name Tou'l Keel
You would be a weak crossbowman who would dedicate his life to the mushroom collection, and you would die in the town of Eyestower, ate by a lion.

my name Tou'l Kee'l
You would be a legendary hammerman with a great intelligence, and you would die in the mountains of Blacksky, ate by a lion.
"Click" 3....2....Oops Wrong Lever

Gallahan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 23, 2015, 05:56:36 am »

First name : You would be a very afraid priest who would be loved by animals, and you would die in the canyons of Peacefulocean, of a rare disease.

Beloved by animals? Rare disease? Dying in a place called Peacefulocean?
Sounds good to me.

Last Name: You would be a weak crossbowman with a incredible talent to survive in the nature, and you would die in the forest of Lastcry, of a rare disease.

... There's a recurring theme here. Also looks like I wasn't talented enough.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 05:59:19 am by Gallahan »

Gergow44

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2015, 10:58:30 am »

You would be a very famous thief who would be loved by animals, and you would die in the canyons of Deepdream, assassinated in your sleep by bandits.
Sounds about right.

IRON_GAUNTLET

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2015, 04:57:48 pm »

You would be a hated mercenary who would make love with a thousand of woman, and you would die in the hills of Blackdream, ate by a lion.

that's what I'm talking about. Get over here, ladys!
bay12: the place where the simulated mass murder of children is acceptable and even encouraged, but a demographic survey is controversial.

contheman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 04, 2015, 10:25:59 pm »

You would be a mythic thief known as "The Red Demon", and you would die in the town of Purplehead, against a dragon.

I thought that I had learned not to rob dragons from Beowulf, but I guess I got to big for my britches.  I feel like "The Red Demon" and "Purplehead" sound like euphemisms.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 04:37:17 pm by contheman »
-An Anthropological Study as an Adventurer-
The Adventures of Lord Cikul Knifejoke
The Under Appreciated Anthropologist of Steel
-A Fortress History-
The Founding of an Egypto-Dwarven Outpost
Life in Canyonfuture

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 05, 2015, 04:31:01 pm »

You would be a respected maceman known as "The Fearless Chicken", and you would die in the mountains of Greatroc, poisoned.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2015, 05:02:45 am »

Full name:

You would be a ridiculous swordman known as "The Red Demon", and you would die in the jungle of Blacksand, because you have no eaten for twelve days.
Badass. Aside from the way of death.

Alternately spelled full name:

You would be a ridiculous ambusher who would possess a great farm, and you would die in the mountains of Stickyway, during an ambush.
Ambusher ain't really my style. No fun stabbing soemone in the back without them retaliating.

First name only:

You would be a hated maceman who would be loved by animals, and you would die in the mountains of Whitesky, in a fire.

Beastmaster should be an actual adventurer skill.

Last name only:

You would be a infamous bowman known as "The Arm of the God", and you would die in the town of Deeproad, of a rare disease.

Holy shit, that's a badass title.

Username:

You would be a random killer known as "The Red Demon", and you would die in the town of Purplesand, killed by bogeymen.

Red Demon again? Killed by Bogeymen is lame though.

quamzie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 08, 2015, 06:54:46 am »

Dead person.

Jorn Stones

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2015, 05:20:27 pm »

You would be a anonym peasant who would kill eleven dragons in his life, and you would die in the canyons of Peacefulroc, during an ambush.

ELEVEN??

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 13, 2015, 09:00:49 pm »

I put in my username, and got something dumb about climbing mountains and infection.

I put in my actual name, and got: You would be a famous maceman known as "The Arm of the God", and you would die in the canyons of Lastsky, against a dragon.

8)
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Polochon

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 15, 2015, 01:37:02 am »

First name:
You would be a infamous maceman master in the use of weapons, and you would die in the mountains of Greyocean, killed by landslide.

Last name:
You would be a famous explorer known as "The Fearless Chicken", and you would die in the wastelands of Liquidsand, ate by a lion.

The Fearless Chicken  :P

DragonDePlatino

• Bay Watcher
  • [HABIT:COLLECT_WEALTH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 23, 2015, 01:49:01 am »

You would be a charismatic shield user known as "The Arm of the God", and you would die in the desert of Ultimatedream, in a fire.

Huh. A shield user that gets burned alive. Neat.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9