Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Who would you be if you were in the Dwarf Fortress World ?  (Read 16020 times)

Forrest

• Bay Watcher
  • The doctor is in.
    • View Profile
Re: Who would you be if you were in the Dwarf Fortress World ?
« Reply #120 on: May 23, 2015, 02:43:38 am »

You would be a anonym rogue who would lead an army of 5000 men, and you would die in the canyons of Purplecloud, in a fire.

Huh. Cool.

Remuluson

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:EDITING_TOO_MUCH:REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 23, 2015, 04:16:01 am »

You would be a charismatic thief who would be loved by animals, and you would die in the wastelands of Purpleway, killed by bogeymen.
XD
[ETHICS:FEAR_SOCKMASTRERS:REQUIRED]
[ETHICS:HAVING_TOO_MUCH_ETHICS:REQUIRED]

MrLupenTails

• Bay Watcher
  • MrLupenTails admires Gnolls for their bloodlust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 29, 2015, 02:44:29 am »

You would be a mythic swordman who would possess a great farm, and you would die in the town of Eyescry, because you have no eaten for twelve days.

Real name: You would be a ridiculous priest who would possess a great farm, and you would die in the forest of Dreadfulroc, during an ambush.

Apparently I own a great farm. It is inevitable...

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 29, 2015, 03:38:50 am »

Okay:
Protip, I have the character á in my name, and used it that way, instead of a simple a. The outcome became infinitely more awesome.

First name:
You would be a famous adventurer who would live in a castle, and you would die in the marshes of Liquidhead, during an ambush.
Ah yes, that sounds okay.

Last name:
You would be a ridiculous law-giver who would dedicate his life to the mushroom collection, and you would die in the jungle of Greysand, because you have no eaten for twelve days.
I love the irony here. A mushroom collection and I die because I haven't eaten. All for the collection!

Other first name:
You would be a mythic necromancer known as "The Red Demon", and you would die in the canyons of Coldcloud, killed by landslide.

As Wimopy:
You would be a terrific peasant who would climb the highest mountain of his world with bare hands, and you would die in the wastelands of Blueway, of old age.
I don't know what to think of that.

Full name:
You would be a infamous peasant known as "The Arm of the God", and you would die in the marshes of Lastteeth, in a fire.

In general, I would be destined for greatness. Unless I become a law-giver with a mushroom collection.
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

Cynapse

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2015, 08:35:10 am »

You would be a hated mercenary with a great intelligence, and you would die in the jungle of Purpleroc, because of and infected wound.

A dream come true.

Lightningy

• Bay Watcher
  • MOM GET THE CAMERA!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 19, 2015, 07:53:33 pm »

You would be a random swordman who would live in a castle, and you would die in the hills of Greatway, because of and infected wound.
'What is life?', you ask. Fundamentally life is the apotheosis of pointlessness. We live to multiple. But what for? The Endless cycle of carnage pulls hardest on the furthest victim. An inescapable fate; one no one wants but we all desire. The more immoral we become the more ideal we are. A perverse oxymoron. We who live unencumbered but are the most burdened. We fight but at the end it is all for naught, as in life there are no winners; only the undistinguished.

GENERATION 29:
Copy and add 1.

Lightningy

• Bay Watcher
  • MOM GET THE CAMERA!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 19, 2015, 07:54:27 pm »

My real name gives me: You would be a charismatic mercenary known as "The Lighting Blade", and you would die in the hills of Littlesand, killed by landslide.
'What is life?', you ask. Fundamentally life is the apotheosis of pointlessness. We live to multiple. But what for? The Endless cycle of carnage pulls hardest on the furthest victim. An inescapable fate; one no one wants but we all desire. The more immoral we become the more ideal we are. A perverse oxymoron. We who live unencumbered but are the most burdened. We fight but at the end it is all for naught, as in life there are no winners; only the undistinguished.

GENERATION 29:
Copy and add 1.

Untrustedlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #127 on: June 24, 2015, 01:00:36 pm »

You would be a legendary swordman with a incredible talent to survive in the nature, and you would die in the canyons of Eyesocean, of a rare disease.

Hmm, I must have just thought, I was a good survivalist being a legendary swordsman probably does that to people, ego can be a terrible terrible thing.

If I put in my username I get this:

You would be a charismatic slayer who would massacre kobolds everyday, and you would die in the marshes of Greyroad, of a rare disease.

I seem to have a tendency to die of rare diseases.

If I use my middle name aswell as my full name, I get this:

You would be a very famous adventurer who would live in a castle, and you would die in the marshes of Eyesroc, poisoned.

Poisoned this  time, well, at least its not a rare disease.

I am an indie game dev!
My Roguelike! With randomly generated creatures Roguelegends: Dark Realms
My Turn Based Strategy game! Which you can buy on steam now!DR4X
My website untrustedlife.com

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 24, 2015, 01:05:48 pm »

First name: You would be a infamous lord who would climb the highest mountain of his world with bare hands, and you would die in the marshes of Coldway, assassinated in your sleep by bandits.

Middle name: You would be a famous priest who would live in the desert, away from society, and you would die in the forest of Ultimateroc, breaking your neck on a frozen river.

Last name: You would be a very famous slayer who would massacre kobolds everyday, and you would die in the forest of Lastdream, because of and infected wound.

The first and last are great, the middle... Not so much.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]