Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Who would you be if you were in the Dwarf Fortress World ?  (Read 16035 times)

SaD-82

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Who would you be if you were in the Dwarf Fortress World ?
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2015, 03:55:41 pm »

Took my forum name:

"You would be a anonym law-giver who would make love with a thousand of woman, and you would die in the jungle of Bluecloud, killed by landslide."

Sounds familiar...

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #91 on: April 05, 2015, 12:58:51 pm »

You would be a famous vagrant with a great intelligence, and you would die in the town of Blackroc, breaking your neck on a frozen river.
Well, at least I had something good for a while.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2015, 02:27:42 pm »

i would be me, i would have no face and would never die cus i'm way too badass to die :P
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Nathail

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 05, 2015, 06:09:17 pm »

i would be me, i would have no face and would never die cus i'm way too badass to die :P

This is Dwarf Fortress. A faceless creature would be unable to eat and starve.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 05, 2015, 06:16:56 pm »

[NO_EAT]

slinger342

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2015, 10:11:16 am »

You would be a very famous killer who would live on the roads, and you would die in the desert of Coldcry, killed by bogeymen.

So mundane...
ParadiddlediddleParadiddlediddleShotBoom

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 06, 2015, 12:44:29 pm »

Fed some random stuff through because I was bored.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 06, 2015, 06:33:32 pm »

This is Dwarf Fortress. A faceless creature would be unable to eat and starve.

incorrect, i was a vampire necromancer, i required no sustinance

refer to my siggy, it makes everything much clearer, i was a badass and never died :P
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 06:39:19 pm by Xotano »
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

LastGreen

• Bay Watcher
  • [TRANCES] [SPHERE:STORMS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 06, 2015, 08:11:00 pm »

First Name: "You would be a anonym crossbowman who would be loved by animals, and you would die in the wastelands of Greatdream, during a fight with gobelins."

Hey I don't even like animals!.. but I do hate gobelins.

Username: "You would be a infamous soldier with a incredible talent to survive in the nature, and you would die in the hills of Ultimateway, because you have no eaten for twelve days."

Was just trying to watch my figure...

Sardeed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2015, 03:17:49 pm »

First name: You would be a hated mercenary who would make love with a thousand of woman, and you would die in the hills of Blackdream, ate by a lion.

Worth it!

Full Name: You would be a very famous ambusher known as "The Lighting Blade", and you would die in the jungle of Ultimateocean, of old age.

still good

Username: You would be a ridiculous vagrant who would possess a great farm, and you would die in the wastelands of Lastroad, of old age.

What?!
WHERE DO YOU EVEN GET ENOUGH BABY FOR A PICKAXE? THERE ISN'T ENOUGH BABY.
It's probably made from baby bone, with a handle of baby leather. Probably uses the leg bones wound together for the handle, the pelvis for the handle/pick joint, and the pick is the spine.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 08, 2015, 04:02:12 pm »

Username
You would be a ridiculous priest who would live in the desert, away from society, and you would die in the marshes of Deepway, breaking your neck on a frozen river.
First Name
You would be a random priest who would climb the highest mountain of his world with bare hands, and you would die in the wastelands of Blueroad, poisoned. 

Why do I keep ending up as priests who die of non-violent yet painful deaths?

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2015, 06:38:03 pm »

Lalasa-You would be a hated soldier known as "The Arm of the God", and you would die in the desert of Greyteeth, of a rare disease.
Real name-You would be a terrific crossbowman who would live in a castle, and you would die in the jungle of Lastsand, because you have no eaten for twelve days.

Interesting results and quite a fun-looking generator.  I spy some grammatical errors for my real name's entry though.  :P

hatesdigimon

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp, I am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2015, 03:46:06 pm »

You would be a ridiculous priest known as "The Lighting Blade", and you would die in the hills of Greysky, assassinated in your sleep by bandits

Seems like I'd be a combat priest. Crusades anyone?

skyte100

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Ichor
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2015, 12:54:52 pm »

First name
You would be a famous soldier known as "The Arm of the God", and you would die in the forest of Greycloud, during a fight with gobelins.

User name
You would be a charismatic necromancer who would live on the roads, and you would die in the jungle of Bluetower, killed by landslide.

jaked122

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Lurker tendancies]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 20, 2015, 11:17:18 pm »

You would be a infamous necromancer who would live on the roads, and you would die in the canyons of Purplecry, during an ambush.

Hmm, perhaps I should cancel my vacation there.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9