Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: A peculiar lab: 40% chance of survival and dropping.  (Read 27962 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: A peculiar lab: 40% chance of survival and dropping.
« Reply #195 on: February 24, 2015, 02:27:51 am »

((Hmmm... while i do have a certain level of amused curiosity about my creations ability to get through doors and liquify people, piecewise did tell us to work together....

I guess i can let you try it.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 24, 2015, 02:42:03 am »

I was going to still try my looney tunes approach, though if that fails well :P

Yeah, forgot about the sliding part. Still go for it with myself pressed against the wall i the direction the door slides, and time it where the bull charges past me when he tries to break the door down again. Then do the quickly exit, slam door, and hit red button thing.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #197 on: February 25, 2015, 11:41:39 am »

make sure my tourniquet isnt leaking, find something to cauterize my arm with and do so just to be safe.

Check how much arm i have left.

Inspect emergency buttons, is there only one set for testing or is there one set for each subsection? (Chambers, range and hallway.)

You cauterize the wound...a bit too much. Hm. Well it may be a blackened stump, but at least it won't bleed.

You've had to remove basically the entire arm from about the middle of the upper arm downward.

The panels in the main rooms are set up so that you can effect any room in the lab. There's only one set of buttons but there's a little slider switch on top to let you cycle between different rooms.

I was going to still try my looney tunes approach, though if that fails well :P

Yeah, forgot about the sliding part. Still go for it with myself pressed against the wall i the direction the door slides, and time it where the bull charges past me when he tries to break the door down again. Then do the quickly exit, slam door, and hit red button thing.

You manage to pull this off, getting past the bull, out into the hall and then slamming the door behind you. The bull is hot on your heels when you close the door, but doesn't make it out. You press the red button and the testing room begins the purge cycle.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 25, 2015, 11:52:47 am »

....I can't believe that actually fucking worked! :P

Cautiously approach Main Lab and see if things are any less hectic. If so, grab a new printer, more valves, more cards, and more tanks.

Tanks:

BH9824
BI30495
BM4359
BN4367

And another of the deer one(AY1733) as the control. Same setup as before(tank->Valve->Printer) and move to an onoccupied testing chamber.

Oh, and if any of the other chambers have bulls in them, hit the purge button on those as I walk by.

Edit: Resist urge to go "Meep Meep" as I pass by the testing chamber with the bull that tried to kill me :P
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 11:59:14 am by tryrar »
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 25, 2015, 01:15:36 pm »

Grab tank 364544

Grab cards:
BI30495
DS23423
DO348905
KJ09234
DL3489

Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 26, 2015, 04:00:37 am »

((Basically the following boils down to "run modified materials through reaction chamber, take hopefully modified tank of materials, connect modified materials tank to printer, pull trigger in testing, see if result is modified."))

grab a gurney and head to testing, retrieve my apparatus and set it upon the gurney then wheel it to supply.

Replace all 3 tanks with fresh versions and remove the printer combo.
Replace trigger valve with standard valve in closed position.

Activate => hex.
Insert and activate fuses FFK) and
DPT(

Run hose from apparatus endpoint to reaction chamber then open valve and push IN then CON.

Close valve and attach an empty tank, push EJ.

Attach trigger valve to this tank and connect it to the printer combo.

Wheel new apparatus back to testing and pull trigger in firing range.

Spoiler: apparatus (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 04:08:48 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]