Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: The Veil of Memories [dead]  (Read 14901 times)

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Veil of Memories
« Reply #150 on: May 21, 2015, 09:28:34 am »

name:grumples grey
race:human

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 21, 2015, 06:59:11 pm »

name:grumples grey
race:human

Is your shift key broken or something?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
  • Alias: Setokaiva
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 05, 2015, 06:53:06 pm »

Sorry, guys, but... I'm putting this game on hiatus until further notice. I've lost the interest for it, in favor of some other things I've got going on right now that I won't talk about here. I hate to disappoint you all, but... I just don't have it in me to keep this up right now. Maybe sometime later, but I'm making no promises yet. Sorry I strung you all along without a word from me for so many days.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 05, 2015, 06:54:39 pm »

Awwww

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 05, 2015, 07:43:16 pm »

Damn
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 06, 2015, 11:27:10 pm »

Sorry, guys, but... I'm putting this game on hiatus until further notice. I've lost the interest for it, in favor of some other things I've got going on right now that I won't talk about here. I hate to disappoint you all, but... I just don't have it in me to keep this up right now. Maybe sometime later, but I'm making no promises yet. Sorry I strung you all along without a word from me for so many days.
Noooooo...

*sigh*
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]