Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Storming The Compound (sign up/rules) (7 of 7 commandos)  (Read 10933 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Storming The Compound (sign up/rules) (7 of 7 commandos)
« on: January 31, 2015, 09:21:08 am »

Year:2080

Operation: Clean-up

"Operatives," The General addressed the assembled commandos, "At 0600 tomorrow morning, you are going to commence operation Clean-Up. This involves you dropping with 200 marines in ceramic drop pods. Your location of drop will be ten kilometers away from the compound, wheras the rest of the marines are dropping near or on the compound itself. The Marines dropping on the compound will attempt to rescue thirty civilians due to be executed within the week. In the event of failure or retreat of the marines, you will wait two days and move in on the compound with your squads. In the result of a successful mission, you and your squads will extract with the marines. Any questions?"

"Yes, Sir." A tall man with the Alpha symbol on his sleeve stepped forward. "What is the point of waiting two days to attack, when we could attack them immediately after the marines fail, if they should?" Commando "Anti-Matter" Leader of Alpha squad, stepped back into line.

"That is a good question, Anti-Matter." The General turned around to the holo-table, and tapped it. A large hologram of the compound appeared. "The enemy will be alert after their defense of the compound. If we had the time, you would wait a week, but, the hostages will be executed sometime this week, and we cannot wait that long. Therefore, their main defenses will be out of order repairing the compound. Before the initial assault, the compound will look like this." The General gestured to the holo-table. "After the initial assault, it will look something like this." he tapped the holo-tables surface and the hologram changed to show large amounts of damage on several parts of the building. "You get your choice of soldiers for this mission, up to ten each. You are all dismissed. Good Luck."

Rules:
1. Participants must submit a character sheet with their rank, skills, combat role, etc.
2. common soldiers in your team to be dropped with you. (up to 10) larger groups will limit speed.
3. list your subordinates roles.
4. If your character dies, you play down the chain of command (i.e. you die, become second in charge. he dies, you become the 3ic, 4ic dies, you die, you become 5ic. etc.
5. no badass characters that go in there alone and destroy everyone.
Warning. your character may not live

Spoiler: MAP (click to show/hide)

commandos copy the compound and edit in troop movement as arrows. colorcoded. similar to TLCM where you tell me what you want your character to do

Stupid, rash decision will get you or your troops killed. check your corners.

A squad is only as fast as it's slowest member, which is the ONLY reason I've included armour

standard kit
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

approved extras.

Form:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 12:45:21 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Storming The Compound (sign up/rules) (1 of 8 commandos)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 09:34:28 am »

player list
quotations indicate callsigns

insanegame27 'anti-matter' commando. Color:red

RL friend. "Milo" commando. Color:orange
 leads a squad of 7. MK14 (4). Desert Eagle (1). Webbing. SEAL helmet w/ IR monicle. ballistic knife (2). 2 frag. 2 concussion. 1 emp Portable gunshield

medical commando AseaHeru. Callsign:"Jim"

3man75 "Jack" Commando (Explosives Expert)

Name :Rudolf Armstrong

GUNINANRUNIN "Beckett" Heavy weapons Expert

« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 03:35:47 am by Insanegame27 »
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 05:45:40 pm »

SCORES:

Points stack, so a killed terrorist officer counts as 1 point (for every terrorist killed) + 3 points (for killing an officer)

+1 for every terrorist killed
+3 for every terrorist officer killed
+10 for every enemy officer taken captive
+5 for every piece of intel extracted from captives
+2 for every terrorist position given away by a captive officer

-2 for every friendly killed (will count for something in a later mission)
-10 for every squad member killed
-30 for every player character killed

Team1:

Team2:

Team3:

Team4:

Team5:

team6:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 05:41:11 am by Insanegame27 »

InstantHax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 12:30:43 am »

Save a spot for me. I will post tomorrow morning.
No hacks here...........just move along :3

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 12:46:01 am »

ok, one of my friends IRL want to play. That brings it up to 3

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 02:00:54 am »

removed. see OP for map
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 12:43:28 am by Insanegame27 »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 01:42:30 am »

Save a spot for me. I will post tomorrow morning.

Still pending your sheet

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Storming The Compound (sign up/rules) (3 of 8 commandos)
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2015, 05:00:59 am »

Instanthax are you still playing?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2015, 08:17:43 pm »

Spoiler: Is this good? (click to show/hide)
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2015, 12:04:58 am »

Spoiler: Is this good? (click to show/hide)

Looks good. Added. How many troops u want to lead?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Storming The Compound (sign up/rules) (4 of 8 commandos)
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2015, 12:39:24 am »

Three.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2015, 03:23:44 am »

Three of what? three riflemen? one gunner one demoman one rifleman? what troops u want?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2015, 12:19:05 pm »

One marksman, two demomen.
Highly Opinionated Fool

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2015, 12:57:40 pm »

3man75 "Jack" Commando (Explosives Expert)

EDITED: I thought an rpg broke the bad ass rule so i just got 2 stachels. GM are my things okay?

EDITED: Squad. I thought we were all one squad but i guess everyone has their own. So i made mines. :D

Squad will be called "Black Phantoms".
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 11:46:10 am by 3man75 »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2015, 01:09:24 pm »

what type of heckler and Koch is it? MP5? MP7?

you might be able to scavenge an RPG inside the compound, but it'd be heavy (6 module spaces, 3 for each round?)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 01:14:53 pm by Insanegame27 »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8