Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: StarMade: Dwarven Fleet (Minecraft: Dwarven Stronghold spinoff)  (Read 11714 times)

Chaoswizkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Bring on the Chaos
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Kar'Kaish New Site
Re: StarMade: Dwarven Fleet (Minecraft: Dwarven Stronghold spinoff)
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2015, 05:32:56 am »

Anyone have a server in mind?
Administrator of the Realms of Kar'Kaish Project.

SilverDragon

• Bay Watcher
  • For glory!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2015, 06:42:41 am »

I'm going to be browsing around for fair servers pretty soon, but if anyone has a decent server already in mind feel free to post it.
Apparently coding DF is equivalent to slaying hydras.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2015, 11:28:54 am »

http://shift.network/ looks popular, although they ban ramming things with your ships for some reason. I can't imagine why.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2015, 01:27:34 pm »

http://shift.network/ looks popular, although they ban ramming things with your ships for some reason. I can't imagine why.

Processing, maybe?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2015, 04:01:44 pm »

No, this is worse.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2015, 11:30:17 am »

Bumping others' ships out of the sector they're in so you can hijack them unmolested? Or leaving them stranded half a system from the nearest useful object?

You guys are using the post-ui update versions right? I've been unable to play them: the game just won't load after pressing start on the download launcher.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2015, 01:11:11 pm »

No, this is worse.

I no longer know what I meant by this. Woo.

SilverDragon

• Bay Watcher
  • For glory!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2015, 06:11:17 pm »

Bumping others' ships out of the sector they're in so you can hijack them unmolested? Or leaving them stranded half a system from the nearest useful object?

You guys are using the post-ui update versions right? I've been unable to play them: the game just won't load after pressing start on the download launcher.

I had this problem; try going to the launcher, then options, then select to update and replace all files. It'll download all the non-essential items so it can fix the problem.
Apparently coding DF is equivalent to slaying hydras.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2015, 03:41:23 pm »

The options & repair button you mean? There's nothing regarding update and replace in the 'options' drop down menu or any of it contents, but under options & repair there's an option to download and overwrite everything.

I tried the overwrite function, and after the third download the game appears to be functioning normally still no multiplayer, but the school wifi network might just be restricting me -.-
Thanks for that tip!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 06:13:42 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]