Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67]

Author Topic: [FEF] [IC Thread] The Path to Liberty - Chapter 1  (Read 64123 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [FEF] [IC Thread] The Path to Liberty - Chapter 1
« Reply #990 on: May 04, 2015, 10:26:35 pm »

"I... My whole family could use magic. Mother, both brothers... Well, you know some of that already... But I never showed it. Well... My mom always claimed that I'd be able to use it some day. Had some sort of sense about it. Maybe I'm just a late bloomer?"

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: May 04, 2015, 10:40:26 pm »

"It's possible I guess. I don't know anything about magic nor do my father or brother. Only my mother and sister have any magical aptitude and apparently that's how the Heston bloodline works. Women tend to have a aptitude for magic while the men excel at physical weapons. It's weird but that's just how it is."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: May 04, 2015, 11:26:22 pm »

"That's strange, I wonder why that happens. Still... you're probably right. Best we go talk to Mordecai. Just make sure that something's not wrong."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: May 06, 2015, 08:19:17 pm »

"Excellent." he thanked Luca upon receiving the tomes before turning to the companion that needed a new set of clothes.

Dalaach stared at Kristii and then put the tiny thing under his arm and absconded to the Keep gestured towards the Keep before starting to walk there.

"Follow."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: May 06, 2015, 08:28:16 pm »

:"Mmkay!"
Kristii followed Dalaach at a pretty unconcerned pace.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: May 06, 2015, 08:43:23 pm »

Upon reaching the inside of the building and finding his traveling pack, Dalaach rummaged through it before taking a set of robes and tossing it to Kristii.

"Here."

Surprisingly, he also pulled out a spool of thread with a needle and a complete sewing kit coming afterwards. He was prepared to make it fit better so she'd be more comfortable and apparently not oblivious to the large size difference between the two of them.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: May 06, 2015, 08:52:36 pm »

:"Thanks!"
She spotted the sewing kit.
:"...oh, yeah, probably would help to make it a little shorter."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: May 06, 2015, 09:21:52 pm »

Comparing Kristii's size to the robes', Dalaach worked on them for a while and after a quick fix they were almost as good as they could get for an easily reversible field adaptation. The robes smell of faint perfume for some reason.

"Done."
>Yes?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: May 09, 2015, 02:18:04 pm »

:"Rrright, thanks!"
Kristii grabbed the robes and scurried off to an empty room to change.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: May 13, 2015, 09:08:04 pm »

"..."

And so Dalaach waited, prepared to make any final adjustments in case they happened to be necessary.
>Yes?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: May 13, 2015, 09:36:14 pm »

Kristii emerged from the room... looking as priestly as Dalaach, except for perhaps the mantle being nearly totally open as it struggled to accomodate the very different figure that Kristii had.
:"Well, what do you think? It actually fits pretty well, I'm surprised."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: May 13, 2015, 10:04:04 pm »

"It seems I have miscalculated." He stated upon noticing the mantle was mostly open, raising a needle. "I can correct that."
>Yes?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: May 16, 2015, 08:54:01 am »

:"Errr, I'm fine, you don't really need to get a needle near... anyway! I might go show this to Charlie and the others or something!"
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 08:59:44 am by Powder Miner »

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: May 16, 2015, 09:04:30 am »

This entire time Lilie has just been relaxing by the store. Where the hell was she going to find new clothes?
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: May 16, 2015, 09:05:29 am »

"As you wish." he replied, putting the needle back in place and storing his sewing box back into his pack.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67]