Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Roll To Dodge - Holy Warfare  (Read 4368 times)

Caster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Dodge - Holy Warfare
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2015, 08:42:29 pm »

I have sent
  • Briehn
  • Nevak
  • zomara0292
their status cards. What you'd like to do with them is up to you. The rest of you will hopefully get their cards within the next 24 hours.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2015, 10:38:16 pm »

What role do 'summons' play in the game?

As in:

While in the Holy Church you cannot attack others nor be attacked, but you also cannot perform any actions whatsoever, including controlling summons.

Caster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2015, 07:05:44 am »

What role do 'summons' play in the game?

As in:

While in the Holy Church you cannot attack others nor be attacked, but you also cannot perform any actions whatsoever, including controlling summons.

Certain heroes will have the ability to summon a familiar. A familiar will require a separate action for itself.

NAV has dropped out of the Holy Warfare. The church continues its search for a new Mage Lord.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2015, 03:43:26 pm »

NAV has dropped out of the Holy Warfare. The church continues its search for a new Mage Lord.

D'oh.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2015, 09:23:31 pm »

I'd like to play this, if there is still a slot.

I'll PM a character.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2015, 09:29:50 pm »

Yup, there is, last time I checked.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2015, 05:17:45 pm »

Is there still a spot? Because this looks like it could be fun...
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2015, 06:07:06 pm »

If there's space in this I'd love to play. I'll PM you in a minute.

Jiharo

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2015, 05:57:41 am »

But, But the Statistics! Ah well, PTW.
Please be aware that no turns (excluding last one) will be posted in the thread. The only thing that will be posted in this thread are when I announce a turn, death, or the last turn.
When the game ends, will there be some sort of play-by-play commentary released or will the truth of what happened never be known to outsiders?
All your goblin bone bolts, suddenly rising up in vengeance...
I wonder ... is it smart amunition or dumb amunition?

Caster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2015, 11:16:23 am »

But, But the Statistics! Ah well, PTW.
Please be aware that no turns (excluding last one) will be posted in the thread. The only thing that will be posted in this thread are when I announce a turn, death, or the last turn.
When the game ends, will there be some sort of play-by-play commentary released or will the truth of what happened never be known to outsiders?

You'll have to wait and see.

Caster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2015, 10:18:21 pm »

You climb up the stairs through your mansion. You walk up to the highest floor, just below the attic, carrying armfuls of magical ingredients and summoning catalysts, the great load making you walk slowly. You've repurposed the entire top floor of your mansion as a gigantic summoning circle where you will incarnate yourself as a great hero of the past.

One hour later. You've prepared the circle, made with your own blood. You set up the many piles of summoning catalysts in exactly correct amounts in the center of the circle, then stand yourself among these catalysts, the aroma of the many powdered herbs there tickling your nose. You look at a clock mounted on the far wall -- 11:57 PM. Just in time.

At the instant the clock strikes midnight, you begin chanting. You call out to the great powers above you:
Silver and iron to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone. The ancestor is my great master Schweinorg.
The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate.
Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill).
Repeat every five times.
Simply, shatter once filled.
I announce.
Your self is under me, my fate(doom) is in your sword.
In accordance with the resort of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer. Here is my oath.
I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world of the dead.
You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence, O keeper of the balance!

The reaction is immediate! You feel a powerful spirit assimilating itself into your body! The summoning catalysts at your feet catch fire, the flames licking their way up your body and transforming it dramatically, giving you the abilities you will need to defeat your rivals. The process takes only a few seconds, but those few seconds are filled with the sensation of an alien being merging with your consciousness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Turn 1 (Night Phase 1) START
Check your PM inbox for your character info. Submit your actions to me via PM. There is no set deadline, but the sooner the better.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2015, 11:59:57 pm »

Must post to see.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Caster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2015, 12:17:20 am »

Since I'm only able to send 20 PMs per hour, I guess I could iron some things out here.
  • Movement: You're inhumane. You have the ability to move anywhere you want.
  • Action: You're able to move to a tile and perform an action. However, doing so would put your action last in the sequence of actions. With this, I'd also like to state thag I write the turn within action order (separately, of course). So for example, if you were to be the first player to send me an action and you want to go to said tile, you'd be the first one there. I'll go into further detail about action sequence after Night 1.
  • Noble Phantasms: Your hero's Noble Phantasm is a unique skill given to your hero. Once used, it will reveal your hero's true name to every other player.

Caster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2015, 05:26:23 pm »

Turn 2 (Night Phase 2) has begun.

The results of Turn 1 have been distributed via PM.

Caster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2015, 07:06:50 pm »

Turn 3 (Night Phase 3) has begun.

The results of Turn 2 have been distributed via PM.
Pages: 1 [2] 3