Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]

Author Topic: Re: Bloodlines of the Forii (Phoebus 40.24) - Save file too corrupted - sry guys  (Read 65216 times)

neblime

• Bay Watcher
  • More GG more skill
    • View Profile

sigh
what can we do but wait 30 years for all the (present and future) bugs to be fixed
http://i.imgur.com/Gv6I6JO.png
I am quite looking forward to the next 20 or 30 years or so of developmental madness

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

Well, I suppose the only fair way of determining the winner...is by who ever had the highest count of significant kills.

Who was that, again? >.>

Timeless Bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Riiight
L33tsp34k does to English what Picasso did to faces.

Dwarfopoly
The Luckiest Tourist EVER
Bloodlines of the Forii

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh! I just went ahead and checked, and as it turns out, it was actually me!

GG, everyone.  Let's play again some time whenever the nemesis error gets fixed (hopefully maybe this next update, with permanent non-fortress residents).  Bob, if you could, just go ahead and announce in the title that the Saint Clan is the victor, please. u_u 

Saints had the most survivors too, iirc.  Strange how so many members of the other clans died out in the past few years.  Really, really odd. 
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 12:53:24 pm by evictedSaint »

xominxac

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Bookkeeper
    • View Profile

Oh! I just went ahead and checked, and as it turns out, it was actually me!

GG, everyone.  Let's play again some time whenever the nemesis error gets fixed (hopefully maybe this next update, with permanent non-fortress residents).  Bob, if you could, just go ahead and announce in the title that the Saint Clan is the victor, please. u_u 

Saints had the most survivors too, iirc.  Strange how so many members of the other clans died out in the past few years.  Really, really odd.

Saints clan just had some people marry in for the extra survivor count. Well, what's the plan now? Do we want to continue in an alternate universe for the time being or simply wait for that tingly sensation when problems are resolved?

Timeless Bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Knowing what I do now about how far adventurers can travel in just a week (namely from one corner of the world to the other), if we do start this up again, adventurers will have 1 day turns instead.  Let's call em "Quests".

What I'm looking at is maybe doing this with all the different ClanHomes being 1x1 embarks adjacent to a 1x1 "capitol" that every player adds to on their turn.  After the Clanhomes are built, they become the first line of defense for the Capitol.  So, the game will be about each Clan of dwarves attempting to gain the most glory through great works of architecture in the Capitol, acts of heroism in the Clan-homes and the completion of "1-day Quests" by adventurers.

What do you guys think?
L33tsp34k does to English what Picasso did to faces.

Dwarfopoly
The Luckiest Tourist EVER
Bloodlines of the Forii

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

While I had a lot of fun with this Bloodlines, I'm not sure if I'm up for a new game.  It's pretty time-intensive.

Elagn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To Saint,

It is unfair to say you had the most kills and survivors. As the game stopped working, the end should be where everyone had equal turns, IE at the end of the founding of the clan homes. After that, they didn't have kills because it was impossible for the others to have kills as they never had a chance, and if they did, the majority of your dwarves probably wouldn't have survived. Kicking it back to the end of the foundings, no-one had kills, and the game was a draw.
"Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" Einstein

"Measure what is measurable and make measurable what is not so" Galileo

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To Saint,

It is unfair to say you had the most kills and survivors. As the game stopped working, the end should be where everyone had equal turns, IE at the end of the founding of the clan homes. After that, they didn't have kills because it was impossible for the others to have kills as they never had a chance, and if they did, the majority of your dwarves probably wouldn't have survived. Kicking it back to the end of the foundings, no-one had kills, and the game was a draw.

...are...you being serious...? Because I wasn't. :T
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]