Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

Author Topic: Knights of the Neutral Republic - UNDEAD LP: Recap Episode  (Read 90375 times)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Knights of the Old Republic - Part 4: Myserious Strangeness
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2015, 01:34:15 pm »

Spoiler: Updoot (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 10:19:08 pm by Teneb »
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Knights of the Old Republic - Part 4: Deadeye Duncan's Revenge
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2015, 02:32:56 pm »

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Knights of the Old Republic - Part 4: Deadeye Duncan's Revenge
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2015, 03:16:38 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Knights of the Old Republic - Part 5: When in Rome...
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2015, 12:39:17 pm »

Spoiler: Here we go again (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 10:22:44 pm by Teneb »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2015, 07:30:35 pm »

You're being very thorough; I like it ;)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2015, 07:49:42 pm »

You're being very thorough; I like it ;)
I actually cut some dialogue here and there. Not counting play time, it takes about 5 hours in total to transcribe, add commentary, decide which screenshot goes where and finally upload and swap the numbers I place in the text for the image codes.

Also T3-H8 was the best party member. It never complained, never questioned, never was a load in combat. Sure, he only joined the group for a few steps, but it was a magical time. I'm putting him the in the OP.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Knights of the Old Republic - Bonus Update: Death of a Star
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2015, 01:19:46 pm »

Spoiler: It lives! (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 08:03:19 pm by Teneb »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2015, 09:16:35 am »

I used to take a lot of the... medicinal battle supplements(?) for that fight with Bendak.

I'm surprised my character didn't just come out of the arena and murder everyone in sight with all the combat drugs in their system.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2015, 08:31:03 pm »

There's another way to get a sith suit: you can go to a sith party, and wait until everyone passes out. In one of their backpacks, there's a suit.

I'm tempted to try to convince you to go full on dark side (do you have a reason for being neutral?): I'm going through this currently as a light side character, and I want to know what it's like on the flip side of the coin. Plus, if you go dark side and invest in mind control feats, you can commit an act that has (so far) recieved two votes on another forum for the most evil act you can commit in videogame history:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 08:33:22 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2015, 09:38:27 pm »

There's another way to get a sith suit: you can go to a sith party, and wait until everyone passes out. In one of their backpacks, there's a suit.

I'm tempted to try to convince you to go full on dark side (do you have a reason for being neutral?): I'm going through this currently as a light side character, and I want to know what it's like on the flip side of the coin. Plus, if you go dark side and invest in mind control feats, you can commit an act that has (so far) recieved two votes on another forum for the most evil act you can commit in videogame history:
Killing the Sith is easier and I can show off that the Sith were actually correct in that case. I will be showing off whatever paths I don't pick, and the neutrality is a request by Mastahcheese. I will be showing off the scene in the spoiler, but I disagree on the most evil part. No updates for now because it's a pain to transcribe with a single screen (can't use my second one because the PC had to be moved to another room, thanks to a load-bearing column needing repairs). Hopefully I'll get to use my second screen again tomorrow.

EDIT: Due to a lot of corrupted screenshots (thanks to a poorly connected hard drive, I'll probably have to re-play the game up until the point the last update ended.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 11:17:34 am by Deathsword »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2015, 02:52:52 pm »

EDIT: Due to a lot of corrupted screenshots (thanks to a poorly connected hard drive, I'll probably have to re-play the game up until the point the last update ended.
Aw.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Will we ever leave Taris? (Yes) Will we ever get to the actual plot? (Yes) Will we ever catch the dastardly Trask Ulgo? (No) Will this LP ever have a regular update schedule? (Maybe)

I'd like to note that I already completed Taris, and the total play time ended up being four hours. That is with me rushing the parts I already covered before. If you talk to almost everyone and try to grab everything, Taris can take a long, long time.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 07:24:20 pm by Teneb »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's back!

If you talk to almost everyone and try to grab everything, Taris can take a long, long time.
So true. It's a similar thing for Peragus II and Telos in the sequel (are you going to do the sequel after this is over?).

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's back!

If you talk to almost everyone and try to grab everything, Taris can take a long, long time.
So true. It's a similar thing for Peragus II and Telos in the sequel (are you going to do the sequel after this is over?).
Telos is kind of big, but Peragus not so much due to not having any real sidequests or that much dialogue. I will try to do the sequel, yes. Unless I suddenly become rich, I will not do the MMO, since although it may be free, expansion content is exclusively paid.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Peragus ll is annoying because of the lack of options, especially if you suffer from Skyrim-Syndrome (the tendency to make lots of characters). There's only so much a person can take of watching holograms of dead miners before they snap.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 03:02:51 pm by ATHATH »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16