Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Author Topic: Knights of the Neutral Republic - UNDEAD LP: Recap Episode  (Read 90441 times)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Update Detected (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 07:36:34 pm by Teneb »
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Er... Teneb?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 03:12:58 pm by Teneb »
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Knights of the Old Republic - Part 8: Dialogue Overload
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2015, 01:00:59 pm »

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 07:54:09 pm by Teneb »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2015, 11:29:59 pm »

Bump?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2015, 07:05:56 pm »

Bump?
I'm actually typing out the update right now. I had to deal with some stuff up to now.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Time to continue an LP with a respectable number of views yet woefully low comment number.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 08:04:46 pm by Teneb »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I dunno how I was supposed to kill the rancor, but I just placed a butt-ton of mines and led him into them, without even using the bait.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I dunno how I was supposed to kill the rancor, but I just placed a butt-ton of mines and led him into them, without even using the bait.
I did it the way the game intended, which requires a single frag mine.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Put the bait on the mine?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Put both mine and bait inside the corpse pile.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Put both mine and bait inside the corpse pile.
Oh.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Knights of the Old Republic (Neutral Challenge) - Part 10: Thug Life
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2015, 07:12:24 pm »

One of these days I’ll manage to update regularly. But that day is not today.

Spoiler: Something Witty (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 08:21:05 pm by Teneb »

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Knights of the Old Republic (Neutral Challenge) - Part 11: Jedi Sue
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2015, 09:43:26 am »

Time for another update.

Spoiler: Swoopin’ (click to show/hide)

I’d like to note that KotOR 2 got an update in the time between my postings of parts 9 and 10, I think. It includes bugfixing, widescreen resolutions and steam workshop including the restored content modification. That’s great news.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 08:28:17 pm by Teneb »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Knights of the Old Republic (Neutral Challenge) - Part 11: Jedi Sue
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2015, 12:13:42 am »

Ooh, did it fix the dialogue skipping bug?

Also, dead weight? Bastila carried me through that fight. In fact, I had to save-scum several times so that I could run around the arena dodging bullets while she killed everyone, due to my feats being spent on non-combat bonuses (I also ran out of medpacks). She could easily destroy everyone in that room. She's only level three, but jedi levels are incredibly powerful.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16